Chapter 36 The cannon fodder of the actress who was robbed of her life by her be

Start from the beginning

  Is this really their little bully?
  The old man looked at his grandson's constant diligence, with undisguised brilliance and scorching in his eyes, and scolded with a smile: "This stinky boy has today, and finally someone can take care of him."

  Huo's mother looked at Qingyou's doting and pampering her son, She smiled and said, "This girl is very good, but she matches Xingchen's temperament."

  She used to worry about her youngest son's marriage. Like those fans, she felt that with her son's vicious and straight male temperament, she was afraid Is to pay attention to orphans.

  Now she wants to move the Civil Affairs Bureau to the two.

  Huo's father smiled and sighed, "It's really brine and some tofu, one thing falls into another, this kid enjoys it."

  The old man agreed: "This time the variety show is over, let him bring people back."

  Huo Er Brother coughed lightly, "Grandpa, Mom and Dad, it looks like my younger brother hasn't caught up with him." The

  old man said, "..." The speed of this stinky boy is too slow.

  The old man emphasized: "Wait for him to come back, let him hurry up, such a good girl, don't be taken away."

  Others particularly agreed, "Yes, let him hurry up."

  It is rare that someone can cure the stinky boy , you can't miss it.

  Of course, after watching it for a few days, they really liked Qingyou.

  The old man said again: "That kid in the Jiang family is too stupid. He was instigated to bully other people's little girls. This is not acceptable."   Brother

  Huo immediately stated, "Don't worry, Grandpa, I will teach you a lesson from the Jiang family."

The sweetheart, the future sister-in-law, of course their Huo family must protect them.

  Mother Huo thought about it and said, "Does that mother and daughter want me to take action?"

  Qingyou's family already knew the situation.   Brother Huo, who had never spoken, said: "I think this little girl is very assertive. I can see that she is cleaning up the mother and daughter. Mom, do n't

  take action, let her do it by herself."

White Rabbit, he also watched the live broadcast for a few days and found that everything was under her control.

  Jiang You and that Yi Yunfei couldn't get out of her palm at all.

  Only then did Mother Huo regretfully say, "That's right, it seems that Yuyou can handle it well, so I won't have much to do."

  Their family doesn't need a little rabbit daughter-in-law, and Yuyou is just fine.

  On the other side, Huo Xingchen still posted the photo of the meal to the group.

  Although the other guests expected what it was, they couldn't help but open it.

  Seeing the environment and dishes, Cen Haoji couldn't hold back and said, "In the future, I will travel to Lu Guo by myself, and I will go to the place that Huo Xingchen enjoys."

  He was so envious that he wanted to cry, this guy was too cool.

  Xu Lin chuckled and said, "It's good to experience it by yourself, but it's a pity that you can't be like a star, with a beautiful girl like Qingyou to accompany and pamper her."

  This old man was so jealous of Huo Xingchen.

  Cen Haoji: "..." Heartbroken.

  Seeing the selfie of Huo Xingchen peeling shrimp and feeding Qingyou, Jiang You's fingertips turned blue while holding the phone.

  He must ask her if she dumped him because of empathy and stopped falling in love with Huo Xingchen.

  Although the person Yi Yunfei likes is not Huo Xingchen, but seeing the photos of the two of them being so intimate, it also gives birth to a sour feeling of jealousy, envy and hatred.

  She really didn't expect Ji Qingyou to have such a good life. Even if she left Jiang You, there was still a Huo Xingchen who was eagerly sent to her door.

  Huo Xingchen's looks, popularity and family background are better than Jiang You's, why would such a person like Qingyou's sulky temperament?

  Is it because of saving grace?
  But what kind of repayment is not enough, Huo Xingchen has something wrong with having to send himself up.

  Although she didn't know Huo Xingchen's family background in detail, she heard that his grandfather was a person who appeared on the news of the Imperial Capital Channel, and his father and brother were not ordinary businessmen.

  Now the biggest Shenghuang entertainment is opened by Huo Xingchen's second brother.

  Such a man should be a follower of a lucky person like her, but Ji Qingyou robbed her. Damn.

  The more she thought about it, the more she regretted it. She should have brought someone to save Huo Xingchen's life, but now he is chasing after her.

  Yi Yunfei and Jiang You both felt very uncomfortable at this meeting, and they couldn't even eat it.

  It's also because they don't know the domestic situation, otherwise they probably won't be able to eat directly.

  (End of this chapter)