Chapter 30 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was stolen by her best fr

Start from the beginning

  Xu Lin is also dumbfounded, "We don't have enough money to eat." "Let's just hang out

  in the town."

  But it's better than going back to eat . The noodles made by Yun Fei are much stronger when sleeping on the sofa.

  He took out the car key of the van from his trouser pocket and handed it to Jiang You, "Mr. Jiang, you are the only ones who will drive back in a while."

  Jiang You really didn't want to pick up the keys, but he couldn't. They didn't have the money to live in the town.

  Growing up, he felt aggrieved and embarrassed for the first time.

  Pulling out a somewhat reluctant smile, he took the key, "Yeah!"

  And he wasn't thinking about that right now.

  When he thought of how Qingyou was so fond of Huo Xingchen just now, and the picture of Huo Xingchen taking the opportunity to congratulate her and hug her, he became very irritable.

  Obviously he likes Yi Yunfei, what happened to him?
  Yi Yunfei liked Jiang You two worlds and knew his temperament fairly well.

  Seeing him in a trance, my heart skipped a beat.

  Suddenly there was a sense of urgency, she couldn't let Ji Qingyou take Jiang You back again.

  The more I thought about it, the more nervous I suddenly had an idea.

  Then Qingyou and Huo Xingchen left in their sports car, making the other guests envious.

  Xu Lin and Cen Haoji also happily found a special restaurant with high cost performance on the Internet, and they even took a taxi to go there.

  Only the three Jiang Yu who were not very good-looking were left.

  Jiang Yi suggested, "Why don't we go back after having dinner in the town?"

  She didn't want Yi Yunfei to behave any more, otherwise it would make her look like a waste.

  What's more, the noodles cooked by the other party are like that.

  Jiang Yu said absent-mindedly, "I can do it."

  Yi Yunfei was even more determined when she saw this. She was not in the mood to cook again today, so she nodded, "Then let's eat outside."

  It's just three people's money Not much, I chose a cheap pasta to eat.

  As soon as they started eating, Huo Xingchen and Cen Haoji posted a lot of pictures of delicious food in the group.

  The three of them lost their appetite in an instant... On the

  other side, Qingyou and Huo Xingchen had a beautiful meal and returned to the suite on the top floor.

  Although this room is expensive, it is luxurious enough and can see the night view of the whole town.

  Huo Xingchen went downstairs to get freshly squeezed juice, and handed it to Qingyou and asked, "Youyou, do you need any help from me?"

  Although it was cool to lie down and win, he also wanted to help in other areas. Green grapefruit.

  Qingyou not only has a high IQ, but also has a high EQ, so she could see Huo Xingchen's thoughts at a glance.

  She smiled and said, "I've picked up a fairy tale drama, how about you play with me?"

  Although she has the memory of her original body, she has never acted in a play, and she always felt that something was wrong when she tried it before.

  Originally, I thought about going back and paying for a few powerful teachers to teach.

  Now, Huo Xingchen can accompany her to play, he is famous for his acting skills.

  Huo Xingchen nodded immediately, "Okay, I'll accompany you to the show."

  Because they were afraid of revealing the plot of the Xianxia drama, Qingyou and Huo Xingchen closed the live broadcast in advance.

  When the two played against each other, Huo Xingchen found that Qingyou was very good in other aspects, but her acting skills were a bit stiff.

  So he patiently told her about the show and taught her how to perform better.

  Then I found that Qingyou's learning ability was too strong. He taught her once or twice and she knew it completely.

  The two did not rest until after ten o'clock in the play.

  Before returning to the room, Huo Xingchen asked, "Your current brokerage company belongs to Jiang You's family, do you want me to help you terminate the contract?"

  "My second brother started Shenghuang Entertainment, you can change jobs."

  "Your agent is Yiyun . Fei's mother, it's not suitable for you to cooperate anymore after you tear your face."

  "I can ask my brother to arrange a responsible and reliable agent for you."

  His second brother opened an entertainment company, which was originally for him to play tickets , Who knows that it will become bigger and stronger and become the leader of the industry.

  Speaking of it, it is more powerful than Jiang Yu's entertainment company.

  He wanted to dig Qingyou before, but because he was not so familiar at first, he was afraid of being abrupt.

  Qingyou smiled and said, "I've already asked a lawyer to help me terminate the contract."

  "Jumping to your second brother's company, that's fine."

  "When the show ends, we can make an appointment to talk about it."

  Yes Huo Xingchen, she trusted her and felt that he would not cheat her.

  Of course, if she wants to change jobs at that time, she will also hand over the responsibility to the lawyer, and if there is a problem, the other party can find out and talk about it.

  Huo Xingchen couldn't help but took the initiative to hug her, "Youyou, then leave this to me."

  Qingyou didn't dislike Huo Xingchen's hug, and the corners of her lips were slightly raised with a hint of connivance: "Okay!"

  Seeing that Qingyou didn't push him away, Huo Xingchen's eyes showed a trace of excitement and success.

  (End of this chapter)