27: the journey continue

Start from the beginning

"Nayeon. Need a hand!"

She disappeared hastily and went straight to Jeong to hold back the two deadly queen in getting each other throat.

I shift and gazed over the four women. But to my surprise, Dahyun was already knocked out by Jeongyeon. She's sleeping soundly over the councilor's shoulder.

They strode their way towards me. Tzuyu keep on grumbling something under her breath.

I lift a brow when she and Nayeon keep talking with gritted teeth as if like they're holding their self to spill something.

Soon, Nayeon gave up not without rolling her eyes tho, letting Tzuyu do whatever she wants.

Nayeon eyes met mine and smiled fondly at me not until Tzuyu pointed it out. I couldn't really hear what they're saying but basing on their action, Tzuyu was teasing Nayeon sarcastically. It made her smile dropped.

I shake my head in amusement. Can't believe they're this chaotic outside school.

3rd

Earlier when Y/n wasn't looking at them....

Nayeon blended with the air in a matter of second, clutching Tzuyu's shoulder to pushes her off of Dahyun. But Dahyun wouldn't let go of her so Jeongyeon have no choice but to knock the pale demon out. She successfully did, hitting her on the nape while she was distracted charging to Nayeon and Tzuyu.

"That took to long huh? Tsk." Tzuyu let out sassily, earning a scoffed from Nayeon as Jeongyeon throw Dahyun over her shoulder.

"Tzuyu. You could have just done it by yourself. But what do expect from a cocky bastard." jeongyeon jaw drop at the choice of word of Nayeon. She knew how much it affect Tzuyu but it's Nayeon and she don't give a fuck.

Tzuyu gritted her teeth and glared at the older. If looks could kill, Nayeon will surely be dead by now.

As they walk, Tzuyu gaze landed on Y/n. She smirk and flickered her gaze to the woman beside her. "Well at least I wasn't a fool to be enchanted by love." the word ticked Nayeon.

She gritted and glared at the younger, "Well at least I wasn't raised by family that full of envious people."

Tzuyu glared back at her, eyes flaming red.

It last for a minute but then Nayeon decided to sigh and just look away, without rolling her eyes tho.

Jeongyeon look at them with amusement in her eyes as she strode forward. "what a tsundere." she quietly murmured.

You

We continue our journey.

Leaves creak under our feet as we passes trough this foggy forest. Insects crickets trough the darkness as the frogs croaks near the swamp.

Why do i felt we're passing the same forest again? But who knows.

I look over my shoulder and two deadly queen came in sight, walking quietly beaide each other, while Jeongyeon leads the way.

My gaze flickered to the two face of the tsunderes but their expression remain stoic. But i felt something was off with them.

I decided to shrug it off and proceeded to continue walking. I halt on my step when thousand of fiery fireflies suddenly glow under the night sky. It was beautiful and majestic.