Chapter 5 : The Haunted Sewers

"Gregory! Are you there? Respond!" Vanessa said on her radio in a perturbed tone, even Freddy was getting nervous. They had managed to get to Freddy's greenroom, however, Gregory has gone completely radio silent, making both worries.

Vanessa had managed to get her wound bandaged up, thankfully Vanny didn't strike any vital organs in her gut. Freddy had narrowly escaped the wrath of Roxanne Wolf, although he did have some marks on his shell from his scuffle with her, it was clear they were having it much better than Gregory.

Vanessa soon picked up a tablet, and soon pulled it up and said "You said Gregory headed down the opposite hall to where you lead Roxy, right?" and Freddy soon said "I believe so"

Vanessa soon pulled up a map of the utility tunnels, and soon was able to pinpoint where Gregory was last seen by Freddy, and following the trajectory, Freddy said Gregory most likely took. She soon found out he most likely went through a door that lead him to the kitchens, and upon figuring this out her heart began to race.

"Officer Vanessa. I-I detect an increasing sense of anxiety in you. Are you okay?" Freddy said, "You said to not go to the kitchen, right?" Vanessa said, "Yesss...?" Freddy said. Vanessa soon just looked at him with a grave expression, and that was more than enough to tell Freddy what she was trying to say...

A few moments later, Vanessa came through the door accompanied by Freddy, who was carrying a large piece of rebar in his hands, all while Vanessa had her gun out with her flashlight right next to it. Vanessa imminently announced her presence by shouting "Fazbear Security! Come out with your hands in the air!"

However, the only response she got was the sound of a strange music box playing in the background. Both of them walked forward, and Freddy shouted "Superstar! We're here!", they were met with nothing but silence. The two of them walked forward, trying to stay quiet to listen to anyone or anything.

They soon entered the courtyard, and soon walked through the rain and into where most of the action seemed to be going down. However, upon getting there, they stopped to hear something ahead of them, like someone was there. Vanessa turned around to Freddy and told him to stay put with a hand signal, and Freddy nodded.

She walked down the hall, her flashlight and gun drawn as she held her guard up. Soon, following the noises, soon seeing a door move in front of her. "Hey! Who's there? Come out! This is Fazbear Security!" Vanessa ordered, but whoever was in that room didn't obey her orders. So she soon cocked her gun and had little bits of sweat drip from her cheeks. She was hoping it was Gregory or another surviving kid, but she also had to be ready in case it was Chica or any other animatronic. Vanessa hoped a few 9mm rounds coming from a P92 handgun would shut her down, or at least disable her from moving.

"Don't make me say it again! Come out with your hands in the air!" Vanessa ordered, but no one came, so she soon kicked down the door and shined her light inside the room, which was a kitchen full of the remains of several children, limbs, muscles, bones, and all. "What the fuck..?!" Vanessa said with some shakiness in her voice.

She soon searched around the room, looking at the horrid remains left on the counters and shelving, and soon muttering "In my 10 years of being an officer, this is probably the scariest thing I have ever seen..." soon, she walked over to a window and looked outside. The window was fogged up and wet from all the rain, so it was hard to make anything out from outside.

She soon heard another sound coming from another room, and she soon left the kitchen and approached the room with her gun drawn, however, she ducked behind a counter when she saw Roxy walking around the room. She had some slight damage to her shell, but she had a large fire axe brandished in her arms.