DUO

v SPOTIFY v

You Promised
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2kJy1jTwFaLj5QxLBdof6u?si=kHRpO6O-Rl6Jrw22zl_0zQ

^ SPOTIFY ^

i covered the wound quickly and let out a loud grunt of pain, he shot me.

the lights where off in this room so i saw him through my mask, through the night vision glasses.

"your dad was supposed to be alone tonight. what happened" i asked quickly and calmly, trying to keep the situation under control.

i grabbed the closest thing on the ground, a blue jacket. it was rather cute but i quickly ripped the sleeve off and tied it around my leg.

"hey that was my favorite bozo" he was british?

"aw someone's upset. shouldn't have shot me then" i was mocking him in my fake british accent

bad heard everything so he must have known i got shot, he was sending backup.

then my ears suddenly rung with a loud bullet sound.

"fuck" i jumped out the door and dove for sapnap, seeing blood rush from his body.

quickly i started covering the wound in his gut with anything i had.

"you idiot" i said quickly and reached for his face

"get your hands off me asshat" he grunted and swatted my hand away

"dream!" suddenly he pointed behind me and i jumped to my feet, seeing the same brunette with the same gun as before.

"but if he's right there then who the hell shot you" i struck my head sideways and looked into the hallway, seeing a fluffy haired man standing in the dark.

"twins" i shook my head and face palmed, ignoring the pain in my leg.

"okay let's make a deal, let us get out and we won't harm you" i rose my hands in defeat, kneeling down back to help sapnap.

"deal" the brunette put the gun on the floor and stood there with his arms crossed.

"skeppy get your ass up here" i urged and yelled down into the void of a room.

quickly the man zipped up the stairs and i saw him standing over his with a shocked look.

"language" bad chimed in and he sounded worried

"not the time bad, get someone here please. send techno." i said into the speaker in my ear.

i turned around and saw the boys looking at me strangely

"he's sleeping" he sounded annoyed

"i don't fucking care he's bleeding out over here" i sternly said into the unknown voice.

"skeppy tell his sorry muffin head to stop cursing" bad said like a child

"bad i can still hear you. i'm sorry i cursed just please get techno over here, he's the only one that knows what to do and it allowed to leave" i said quickly and held my hands on sapnaps stomach

"it's gonna be okay" i smiled at the man below me, his mouth filling with blood.

"i- i know" he coughed

"don't choke on your own blood idiot" i flipped him onto his side and earned a hard yelled from him, i did feel bad but it went straight through and missed every important thing in his body so he would be fine as long as he didn't bleed out.