Chapter 28 The cannon fodder of the movie queen who was robbed of her life by he

Start from the beginning

  It's really uncomfortable to be kicked back as soon as you speak.

  She suddenly misses Ji Qingyou who used to be considerate and still has a deep love with her sister.

  Qingyou said with a half-smile, "Is there any, you know it."

  She stopped paying attention to Yi Yunfei after she finished speaking, and went to register with her driver's license.

  Those who want to participate need to pay an entry fee of 1,000 rupees, and she has enough money.

  Then you can choose a car provided by the racetrack according to the number plate issued. If you have a car, you can also use your own.

  Of course, if you use a racing car, you will have to pay for the damage.

  When Qingyou signed up, there were already fifty-six people in front of her, so she got No. 57.

  Then I went to choose a big red car and overhauled it myself.

  After she selected the car, she could no longer go to the viewing area, so she took pictures of the car and the number plate and posted it in the group.

  Upon seeing this, the director asked someone to send a live broadcast device to her to open in the car later.

  Although there will be a big screen live broadcast, he still wants the audience to see what Qingyou looks like when racing.

  The director didn't expect that the invitation to Ji Qingyou was only incidental, but she was the best in the show, and there were so many things.

  Seeing that the number of people in the live broadcast room skyrocketed again, many people who like to watch racing cars ran in and wanted to watch Qingyou racing, but the smile on his face could not be held back.

  Also let people follow Qingyou before the game.

  [Ji Qingyou still races? real or fake? ]

  [I've never heard of her being able to race cars before, but Feifei's kind persuasion didn't listen. She's taking her life to make money. ]

  [Even if she knows how to race, she won't be able to take the first place. Although this is an amateur racer's race, there are several well-known and powerful racers. 】

  Jiang You and Yi Yunfei's fans are always black and green.

  At this moment, several amateur racers who also participated in the race and were quite famous all over the world came over.

  One of the blond men greeted Ji Qingyou, "Ji, it's been a long time, you're here to participate in this competition today?"

  Qingyou smiled and replied, "Yeah, I haven't raced for a year, so I just came to play today when I met him. Play." The

  other person smiled and said, "Which number are you going to rank this time?"

  Qingyou smiled confidently: "Of course it's number one."

  Several people were equally confident, "Ji, you are very confident this time. Self-confidence, but our goal is also to be number one."

  Qingyou hooked her lips, stretched out her fist and said to a few people, "Then let's have a good fight later."

  It was originally a racing car, and I was with these people. know.

  Several people also stretched out their fists and touched her, "Okay!"

  Next, Qingyou and others drove the car to get familiar with the environment of the competition.

  Because someone followed the filming, this scene was naturally broadcast in the live broadcast room.

  [Jiang fans and Philippine fans take a good look, we Youyou can play racing cars, so we will meet acquaintances. ]

  [The slap in the face is so fast, you haven't heard that Youyou can race cars, it doesn't mean she can't. ]

  [Wow, I changed into a racing suit and came out so beautiful! ]

  [Youyou Chong Chong Chong, first we made a reservation. ]

  [Pomelo powder is better not to talk big now, if she can't win the first place in a while, it will be a slap in the face. 】

  【That is, what if she can race a car? Hundreds of people participated in the competition, and it was not easy for her to win the first place. ]

  Then the fans on both sides ran against each other.

  On the other side, looking at Qingyou in her racing suit, all the guests were still caught in an accident.

  Dare to love her, she really knows how to race cars. Seeing how familiar she is with those few amateur players, the time to play is not short.

  Huo Xingchen's eyes were full of excitement, and he took all the rupees left in his bag to bet on the betting organized by the racetrack.

  Because Qingyou is not famous, the odds are very high.

  Seeing this, Cen Haoji asked Xu Lin, "Brother Xu, do we want to follow suit?"

  Seeing Ji Qingyou's confident appearance, he inexplicably felt that she had hope.

  Xu Lin thought for a while, then gritted his teeth and said, "Okay, let's go crazy with Xingchen. If we lose, we'll go back to work for a few hours later."

  "If we win, we don't have to go back to the farm to sleep on the sofa today . It's gone."

  He also felt that with Qingyou's character, he should not fight uncertain battles.

  Although the odds of winning are really small, they can afford it.

  Huo Xingchen saw that they had also put all the money in Qingyou No. 1, and gave them an admiring smile, "It seems that you two are quite discerning."

  After speaking, he deliberately looked at Jiang You's group of three and asked: "How about you, are you betting?"

  (End of this chapter)