Chapter 26 The cannon fodder of the movie queen whose life was snatched by her b

Comenzar desde el principio

  She was really fed up with Yi Yunfei and Jiang You, and she wanted to cry when she thought of laying down the floor tonight.

  She doesn't want to work hard, she also wants to lie down and win.

  Before Qingyou could speak, Huo Xingchen gave the three of them a blank look, "You guys are thinking too much, all the time of this show, Youyou has been booked by me."

  He said viciously, "You have nothing to do with lying down, so it's better to be early. Go to sleep, there is still some hope in your dreams."

  Xu Lin and the others said, "..." I really want to tear off Huo Xingchen's handsome face with a bright smile.

  A few people wanted to beat Huo Xingchen, but they didn't dare, so they could only give him a look, "You're cruel!"

  Yi Yunfei's smile was about to be unbearable. She didn't expect that Ji Qingyou would not work hard to get a place to live. Rarely gave up.

  Instead of going to stay in such a good hotel, what is the crime she suffered today? What's the point?
  This was the most embarrassing time since she was reborn.

  What's even more uncomfortable is that, for Ji Qingyou's resources and property, and the fact that she can't collapse the character set during the live broadcast, she can't directly turn her face.

  Seeing that the two of them only booked one suite, Jiang You's face was a little heavy, "You two live together?"

  Huo Xingchen raised his eyebrows, "I'm in a group with Youyou, of course we live together."

  Jiang You raised his eyes and looked at His eyes were a little cold, "It's not suitable for you to live together."

  He felt that his head was turning green.

  He couldn't help but guess, Qingyou took the initiative to dump him, whether it was because of Huo Xingchen.

  The more I think about it, the less taste and fire it gets.

  Huo Xingchen felt that there was something wrong with Jiang You, "How do we live, what's your business?"

  The suite they lived in had two separate rooms, and they didn't sleep in one room, although he really wanted to...

  Jiang You was killed by Huo Xingchen . Xingchen was so angry that he turned to look at Qingyou, "Do you think it's appropriate?"

  Qingyou also felt that there was something wrong with this person, "I also want to say, what's your business?"

  Jiang You's face darkened again, "I I just want to remind you guys that you live together alone, for fear that others will gossip and gossip if you don't appreciate it."

  This woman really changed her mind, why did Huo Xingchen get her attention?
  Qingyou raised her eyebrows, "We live together in a magnanimous way, don't be filthy yourself, you want others to be filthy too."

  "It's you, the wicked thing you do with someone behind your back is disgusting, or you should wash yourself. Clean, let's take care of others."

  Jiang You choked: "You, you are simply unreasonable!"

  He was now completely sure that Qingyou knew about it.

  But doesn't she like him that much? Why did you change your mind so quickly?
  And even though he agreed to date her because of Yi Yunfei, didn't he do what she wanted too? Why did she say they were disgusting.

  Qingyou glanced at him coldly, "I told you two to stop provoking me, or I won't be polite."

  Seeing the two tit for tat, the guests were stunned.

  At the same time, their eyes are shining, it seems that these three people still have big melons!

  The audience was just as curious and wondering.

  Huo Xingchen was very displeased with Jiang You's attitude towards Qingyou, "Emperor Jiang, instead of meddling with the rat, you might as well think about how to play the floor with Yi Yunfei tonight."

  Jiang You's expression changed, "Huo Huo Xingchen, please speak with respect."

  "And please don't say some misleading words."

  Huo Xingchen said as if he had an impure relationship with Yi Yunfei.

  Qingyou sneered, "Emperor Jiang, you are too double-standard."

  "Didn't you just imply that it would be inappropriate for me and Huo Xingchen to live together? If you put it on you now, it will make people misunderstood?"

  Huo Xingchen agreed . Said: "Emperor Jiang, your double standard is too powerful. I didn't say that you wanted to sleep with Yi Yunfei. You explained it on purpose, but you have a ghost in your heart."

  He raised his chin, "I and I Youyou can tell everyone candidly, let's live together tonight."

  Yi Yunfei didn't expect that the three of them would actually drag her in, and just wanted to explain a few words, but when she looked up, she saw Qingyou looking at him with a half-smiling smile. own.

  She hesitated.

  I don't know what Ji Qingyou knew. If it broke out on the live broadcast, it would be very bad for her, so she could only choose to remain silent.

  Jiang You's face was ugly because of the two of them, "You are really sharp, whatever you say, I have

  a good conscience anyway!" Qingyou said meaningfully, "Then you may have nightmares at night."

  This also refuted Jiang Yu's clear conscience.

  She wanted to force Jiang You and Yi Yunfei to come to her actively, and then use the method they used to deal with the original body to return it to them.

  She had hacked their mobile phones and computers before, and kept a lot of things in the mailbox. The audience just happened to be able to eat a big melon.

   I'm sorry, it's too late to go to my bestie's wedding and go home. I only wrote this chapter now, and the remaining chapter is at 11:30 noon~~

  (End of this chapter)