Chapter 20

Monday was what you would like to call a  "bitch fucking long" of a day, you had no desire to socialize with anyone. When they let class out you almost ran to your car, driving home. Phoenix went home with hangman to "Relieve stress" when really she just wanted to be around him. Man they needed to get together you thought. When miraculously people though that about you and Bradley.  You pulled up to the apartment and walked inside breathing in the comfy smell. Today they had you running around the base, then push ups, then running around the base some more. So naturally you smelt horrible, and decided to take a shower.  You turned on some comfy music and hopped in. 

As you were rinsing your hair , you were thinking about Bradley. I mean when were you not. Every time you walked into a room you and Bradley immedietly. Every time you spoke to him he was completely focused on what you were talking about, he actually cared about what you had to say and think. Unlike most guys. You got out and ate a quick dinner, getting in bed. You turned on The Notebook again because why not and got under the covers. 5 minutes into the movie you got a call, Bradley. "Are you watching the notebook?" he asked as soon as you picked up. "Well hello to you too" you smiled. "Yes I am. How did you know?" you asked. "Just knew." he said simply. "hahah okkkk" you responded moving around. "So my dear Emmy, how was your day?" he asked as if he wasn't with you all day. "Eh could've been better". "Yeah it was pretty tiring. But I thought it was fun" he smiled to himself. "Maybe" you replied quietly. You continued to watch the movie with Bradley on the phone, talking to him the entire time. "I think I'm gonna be alone forever" you said almost to yourself, but really to Bradley. "What do you mean?" he asked quietly. "Well I mean, as you know I love rom coms." he nodded listening "I feel like I'm living vicariously through them almost, because I haven't found this 'great romance' every one is supposed to get. Everyone is supposed to have a soulmate right? Well what if I never find mine. Or I've already found him and I lost him." you finished, waiting for a response. It took him a minute to gather his thoughts, "I don't know if soulmates are real" lie. "but I know that a person like you, will end up with who they're supposed to be with. You deserve so much em. You deserve a guy like the ones in rom coms. One who is just madly in love with you." he said "and hey if you never find one, Im still there for you. If by the time we're 40, and we both are still single. We should get married." he grinned, you laughed. "Ok" you replied. "Really?" he asked surprised. "Yep. Mostly because I think ill be married, or dead. By the time I'm 40" you replied jokingly. "Ok lets shoot for the first one" he said. 

You hung up with Bradley and went to bed that night heart glowing. He however could not fall asleep. He stayed up thinking about soulmates. He of course lied when he says he doesn't know if they are real, he does. When he was little he knew of two things: Nick and Carole Bradshaw were soulmates, and Bradley Bradshaw and Emmerson Kazansky were soulmates. 

an

sorry for the short chapter my loves!! Im having like writers block lol

anyways if u have any ideas or suggestions shoot!

love ya!