Chapter 9

You wanted to dress up nicely, needing to impress a certain someone. But you didn't want to make it obvious. When you had gotten home you immediately headed to your closet to find something to wear. You had two options, athletic shorts and a tank top or a cropped band tee and Jean shorts. You decided on the second option being more like you. You brushed your hair and grabbed your purse.

You pulled up the hard deck jamming out to Taylor Swift and  singing at the top of your lungs as you parked. You sat there for about ten minutes just singing. A blue bronco pulled up next to you, but you did not notice.
Bradley looked over through the window hearing what sounded like a cat dying.  He quickly noticed it was you and smiled. He laughed as he exited his vehicle walking up to your window. "WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE TAKE ME OUTTTTTTT" you sang. He knocked on your window and you you paused eyes widened that someone has witnessed this. You turned your head slowly to reveal Bradley standing there laughing his ass off at your singing. You turned off the car and got out, cheeks turning red. "Oh hello, did I interrupt your fun?" He said still laughing. "Can it Bradshaw, if I don't recall you still have Star Wars bed sheets?" You said smirking. "Well if I recall you like waking up in my bedsheets" he said lowly walking towards the bar. "WOAHHH" you laughed jogging to meet up with him. "That was a good one" you giggled. He smiled down at you opening the door, then  walking in behind you. "Oh it's disco! and is that rooster?" Hangman smirked as you walked towards the group. Phoenix came up beside you whispering in my ear "did you too come together" she asked quietly. You smirked "nope but he did witness my singing, poor guy." She smiled "oh that was you singing? I thought they were killing a animal on the beach." She replied walking towards snake. I laughed and went around to the other side of the pool table next to Fanboy, "so disco you exited to show everyone those fighting skills we've all been hearing about?" Fanboy asked, causing everyone to look in my direction. I automatically looked at Bradley, he was standing next to the wall, arms crossed eyes glued to me. "Have been since I got here" you replied, causing everyone to smirk. "That's awfully confident coming from someone who's gonna come 2nd place on that plaque." Hangman said walking towards you. "Your still here bagman?" You replied turning and walking to Phoenix. She was talking to coyote about something, but you couldn't focus. All you could look at was Bradley, he was playing hangman in pool. He was leaned over back facing me. His back muscles flexed as he hit the ball. Damnnnn. You thought, Phoenix could tell you were staring and elbowed you in the arm. "Hey are you ok? Looks like you have some drool on your lip." She smirked pointing at her lip. I gave her a swift kick to the leg and walked towards the bar. "Hey penny" you said, "hi sweetie! What can I get you?" She asked sweetly. "Uh I'll just have a beer thanks." I smiled. She handed me my beer and i walked back over to the table. Hangman had won and was giving rooster shit about it. "Who wants to go against me now?" Come on i need some practice." He said smugly. "I'll play you." I said smirking. "Alright" he said rather too enthusiastically. "Now I have one requirement for the game," he paused "strip pool." You just scoffed "in your dreams shitman." His smile turned to a frown, but he simply brushed it off.

You were halfway through your third game of pool. Due to both your and hangman's competitiveness, you were still playing. Hangman won the first game, you refused to leave it at that. You won the second game, he refused to let a girl beat him. So you were both now on the third game. Everyone was sitting around watching and laughing at the trash talk the two of you had been exchanging. You made your second to last ball into one of the sockets, giving you the lead. As he was about the hit the ball you coughed out "don't choke" then touched your chest as if you were just clearing your throat. He made it in, sadly. "What we're you saying?" He grinned as you walked past him, you elbowed him in the groin. "Oh nothing" you sighed setting up your stick. This is it. Your lined it up perfectly and boom. You made it in and started whooping "WHOO WHOO WHOO" you chanted in circles around a confused hangman. "You cheated!" He exclaimed. "What, sad you got beat by a girl?" You said with sass. "Whatever" he said walking to his seat next to coyote. You looked to see Bradley walking towards you. "Good job sweets" he said with a high five. "Thanks but it uh really wasn't that hard" you said smirking at hangman. "Yea I bet it wasn't" he replied also smirking at him.

You were talking to Phoenix about the academy when Bradley approached you. He had been making eye contact all night, just staring at eachother. "Wanna go get something to eat?" He asked. "You read my mind" you smiled grabbing your purse. You mouthed 'bye' to Phoenix, who was being approached by hangman. You walked to your vehicles and stopped at the middle. "So where were you thinking?" You asked him "oh um maybe in and out?" He suggested "that sounds perfect" you smiled, causing him to smile. "Great I'll meet you there, there's just one down the road." You nodded getting into your car.

An
Hi guys! Sorry for not updating in so long 😬
But if anyone recognizes where this song is from you are my best friend. Love you tons!!