Chapter 6

You looked up at him " hey" you said dryly. "How have you been?" He asked still looking at you " good I guess" I replied looking down at my hands. " are you exited about top gun?" He asked "yeah what about you?"  " yeah I've been waiting for this since I was little" he said "same" you replied. You both sat in a awkward silence then he broke it by asking "so what's your call sign?" I replied" disco" he smiled "that's cool why'd you pick it?" I thought for a second "well one time I was at a bar and they played disco music and had a disco ball, all of the other pilots started videoing me dancing and calling me disco so it stuck" I told him he nodded. "What's yours?" I asked, he chuckled "it's uh rooster" he said "one day we were in the showers at the academy and they guys barged into my stall and uh" I narrowed my eyes realizing why that was his call sign. I looked up at him "cock." I said as he began to laugh harder. He slowly stopped and asked me "did you actually sleep with half of the guys at the academy?" I looked at him blankly "why does it matter?" I questioned "nothing I just don't think you should be doing that kinda thing you know because of who your dad is." He replied I nodded sarcastically "oh I get it! I'm not allowed to have sex with people because of my father! Thank you so much for clearing that up!" I said with attitude. He stepped closer towering over me "not what I said. You just don't need to be doing that kind of thing." He said lowly. I stepped closer causing his breath to hitch, "You cant tell me what I can and cant do anymore bradshaw" I said simply then walking away leaving his standing there heart pounding.

You were drunk, dancing with Coyote to some rap song. After your encounter with Bradley you decided you were gonna get drunk, so you did. The whole time Bradley kept his eye on me and anyone around me. Coyote started getting closer and grabbed onto my hips as we both danced to the music. Bradley sat up in his chair eyes glued to our interactions. I slowly turned around moving my butt around his waist. I knew Bradley was watching, which coyote knew too. Bradley sat up in his chair watching our every move. As I turned back around I put my arms around his neck.

It was the prom. You went with a kid named Ethan but he ditched you for another girl. You sat at the table wanting to cry. waiting for it to be over. You watched Bradley dance with some girl he planned on sleeping with. He noticed you sitting alone so he came over, "may I have this dance?" He asked extending his hand, "you may" I replied grabbing his hand. We walked to the middle and I put my hands around his neck. He put his hands on my waist. The d.j. Played "I guess I'm in love" as we slow danced. That what was when you knew, well you had always known but when you really knew, you were in love with Bradley Bradshaw.

"LET'S TAKE SHOTS!" Phoenix yelled, you let go of coyote and walked quickly over to her. A arm stopped you, "don't you think you've had enough to drink?" Bradley. "I'm all good" I said waving my hands. I galloped away to Phoenix who had been rather preoccupied with hangman. You were about to grab a shot glass when he approached you again, "can I take you home?" You looked up at him "I don't know what idea you have bradshaw but ok" you smirked waving bye to Phoenix. You stumbled out the door and Bradley caught you walking close behind with your purse. You walked towards your car. You then turned around and stuck out your hand "keys please." You said smiling like a child to get what you want. "No." He said. "Whyyyyyyy I'll be fine. I'm not gonna try to run over anyone, this time." I smirked "that is why your not driving" he said sticking his pointer finger out walking towards his truck. You stood there arms folded. He pulled up beside you "get in hot stuff" he said honking the horn. You climbed in reluctantly and sat in the passenger seat. You started giggling at a thought "what?" he asked. "Cock" you said laughing. "What?" He said laughing at you "what are you talking about" he asked. "Your name is cock. Like a penis." You said dying of laughter. "Oh gosh" he sighed "what? You don't like the word penis? You know you have a penis right? PENIS PENIS PENIS" you cackled. He shook his head looking out the window. "Where do you live you psycho?" He said looking over at you. "Why you wanna take me home bradshaw?"you asked. He only grinned "yep that's what I'm doing, seriously where is you house" he said looking at you again. You only shrugged "I don't know" he shook his head. "How do you not know where your house is?" You shrugged again and he sighed making a u turn. "Where are you taking me?" You said, "you better not take me back to Phoenix. because she's gonna go have sex with hangman and I don't want to have sex with hangman. Well I don't know, she said he has a big penis" she giggled "penis" she said quietly. His eyes widened "Phoenix and Jake are a thing?" He asked as you nodded. "Yep they started hooking up at the academy. Me and Phoenix shared a apartment and I would always hear them" you said "oh Jake oh Jake" you said moaning as he giggled. You pulled up to a White House right on the beach, you recognized it. Why did you recognize it? "Where are we?" You asked whipping your head around to face him. "Um this is my mom's old beach house. Im staying here." You knew you recognized it. You hasn't been here in so long. Every year until you were 18 you, your family, and the bradshaw's spent two weeks here. "I'm so tired" you groaned as you picked you up out of the truck and carried you into the house, bridal style.

An
Hello my dudes! Hope you enjoyed this it took me a long time! Anyways love ya!!!