𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

Start from the beginning

'A futon.. shoji doors? Am I in Japan? Huh..?' You were genuinely confused at what was happening.

You opened the back door in the small house, finding a pump and the river near with a small bucket on its side. Trees surrounded the area.

You flinched hard hearing the front door of the shack sliding open, instinctively finding a place to hide. You panicked, worried the person entering might have seen you.

You heard the person walk outside, they sounded big. "Come out..human. I know you're..there."

'WHAT THE FUCK DID HE SAYY?' Suddenly you were lifted off the ground, being held by your neck against the tree you hid behind.

You struggled against your captor, squeezing your eyes shut. "It's pathetic.. how weak you are."

"I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING!!" You yelled opening your eyes slightly, analyzing your attacker. He had long, black hair with maroon tips, six eyes two of which containing a kanji letter, he wore a purple colored top with black pants and adorned a sword. 'Kokushibo..?'

____________________________________
KOKOSHIBO'S POV

I walked through the shack I was currently staying at, obviously I didn't sleep or waste time on such trivial matters there. I used it as a place to keep or stash any leads I found on the blue spider lily.

I calmly walked towards the open back door, already having sensed a human from miles away. No matter, I will quickly dispose of it and move on.

I felt a pang in my chest, sensing something off about this human. It was human right? Never have I before questioned something like this.

There was a slight difference in the aura of the human hiding behind the tree, I couldn't put my finger on it. I walked outside, staring directly where they were hiding. "Come out..human. I know you're..there." I earned no response, my patience running thin I grabbed ahold of the human's neck in the blink of an eye.

"It's pathetic.. how weak you are." It was true, the human was terribly weak. However, it was fairly nice looking. It adorned (a) H/C (hijab/hair), which framed their face well. Its eyes were E/C and their skin was S/C. It wore (direction of country) style clothing, which was fairly weird.

"I-I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!!"

____________________________________
SECOND POV

Kokushibo was taken off guard for a split second, creating a plan in your head, you reached down your limp hands to grab his sword. It was so. fucking. heavy.

You slashed his face with his own sword, barely. You weren't fast but for some reason her let you, and dropped you to the ground.

"You're stupid." He stated. "WHAT?? YOU SPEAK ENGLISH??" you yelled in disbelief. Ignoring your comment he appeared in front of you once again.

Trying to delay your second impending death, you yelled the first thing that came to mind. "I KNOW WHERE THE BLUE SPIDER LILY IS!!"

Kokushibo paused, the man of not many words urged you to go on with the look in his eyes.

"I- uh- can't sayyy though! Because.. I'd get killed by.. uh.. a wizard? Yes! A wizard!! And.. uh.. I can only give you little bits of information.. uh.. if you don't, like kill me!" You nodded your head affirmatively. Kokushibo deadpanned at you, not believing you. He raised his sword.

"Wait wait!! It's.. north!! Yes, it's north!! But veryyyy far away.. so.. you have to, uhh come with me?" half asking a question.

"And why would I just.. decide to go.. with you?" he asked, not completely convinced.