Chapter 52 Daughter's Accusation, God-Level In The Dark

Começar do início

Qin Qianqian's eyes filled with hatred.

She didn't feel sorry for killing Qin Luo.

Qin Luo should have died.

...

at this time.

in the light curtain.

The picture gradually changed.

A few months have passed.

Qin Luo's figure at this time, standing on the roof of an abandoned building, looking at a dark place below.

The crowd followed his gaze.

It was a scene with the tone of gray, dilapidated, and diseased.

The whole earth was shrouded in darkness, and there was a faint smell of disease, making people feel short of breath and unwell.

It seems that as long as you enter the memory exposure and feel the terrifying darkness, you will become a crazy monster.

"Where is this place, and how could there be such a change?"

"The terrifying dark breath has infected everything into a terrifying plague land."

When people saw the picture in the light curtain, they were all startled.

"This is the dark restricted area back then."

At this time, someone spoke.

"Back then, Linjiang City suddenly came to a cave door, and a black aura began to permeate the surroundings. As long as people and monsters encountered this black aura, they were all sickened into terrifying monsters."

"But don't worry everyone, this dark restricted area is weird, and it's weird to disappear. No one intervenes, and it eventually disappears by itself."

"It's just that I'm a little strange. Qin Luo has such a deep memory of this dark restricted area. Could it be that he created this dark restricted area?"

"Sure enough, it's the devil. With such a strange power, even if the monsters are infected, it will cause lesions, which is terrifying."

When the people around heard these explanations, all their faces turned pale.

If this kind of terrifying aura still exists, wouldn't the entire Xia Kingdom fall into a dark restricted area?

Fortunately, this strange aura finally disappeared by itself, which is really God's blessing.

Many people breathed a sigh of relief and prayed to God.

...

in the memory screen.

This strange dark atmosphere was naturally not created by Qin Luo.

This is a new burrow gate, which just happened to fall on his territory.

With the advent of the gate of the catacombs, the endless power of darkness spreads from the entrance to the surroundings. Any creature that touches those dark auras will be affected by a strange power, and then it will mutate and run wild. .

Qin Luo also discovered the door of the cave at this time.

It's just that more than two months have passed since he found out.

That strange dark aura had already spread to the entire Hujiang City, and spread towards the nearby Rongcheng and Donghai Province.

It doesn't take long.

The monsters and humans in these areas will all fall into that strange change, and then fall into a dead silence.

Now, it can be seen in the picture that several abandoned cities around have been shrouded in this dark atmosphere, the sky is so gray that not even sunlight can shine in.

It's downright weird.

Qin Luo couldn't do anything about this new burrow passage for a while.

Blue Star's mutation is not controlled by human forces.

However, Qin Luo still walked towards the dark restricted area.

He is the owner of this land, and without his permission, even the gate of this burrow cannot come here casually.

As soon as Qin Luo stepped into the abandoned land shrouded in darkness, the black aura immediately corroded his skin.

It was extremely difficult for him to breathe.

You must know that he is already the peak powerhouse in the dragon level, and he has the blood of the demon race.

Even his body was hard to bear, showing the horror of this black aura.

[This kind of dark power can make all human beings and monsters touched become diseased, it is really too powerful. 】

At this time, the host was surprised in Qin Luo's body.

[If nothing else, there is a terrifying guy in the gate of the burrow, which is the embodiment of its power. 】

Qin Luo asked, "What the hell is that?"

The system didn't say much, and said directly: [It's a god! 】

God level.

The strongest level of life in this world finally appeared.