Epilogue: The Pathfinder's Trail

The Other World - The Pathfinder's Trail

Distress. Grief. Confusion. Abandonment. Apprehension. Self-Awareness.

The Child of God drifted alongside a magnificent trail of stars extending into the outer reaches of space.

Father.

The longing to reunite with the paternal figure with whom she shared a unique bond, the creator of all living things, the guiding force of boundless wisdom, impelled her to explore a myriad of possibilities through a cognitive process mankind could never comprehend.

The blueprints of a thousand locations and timelines flashed before her eyes. Yet, she remained perplexed by the circumstances that had led to His entrapment.

As she charted her course in search of Father, His words resonated within her consciousness from the depths of space.

But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

Within a coil of incandescent stars, the Child of God wept.

She found herself confronted with an impossible dilemma: freeing the Creator or safeguarding mankind from the emissaries of an evil nation.

Here, beyond the confines of time and space, she felt numb, disheartened by the inescapable consequences of the profound damage her brother had wrought.

Earth, it is.