"Can you serve the dinner before leaving An?" I asked her.

"Sure lady boss." She bowed and we both laughed at her antiques.

"I'll call Xander meanwhile." I informed. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Like out out? Like out of his room? For having dinner? With you?" She asked in shock. I nodded and she started laughing again. "Good one Amy. But I haven't ever seen him dining out of his room hun. Are you sure he won't reject?" She asked.

I smirked at her. "Watch me Drea."

I plugged in the speakers yet again and blasted another one of the sexy operas in front of his room.

As usual Alexander stormed out of his room frustrated. He plugged out the speaker and glared at me.

"Can't you call me like any other normal human being for once?" He asked annoyed.

"How do normal human beings call you out Xander?" I blinked my eyes innocently.

"Don't call me that. And they call me either by knocking or calling out my name. I expect you to do the same." He said.

"Okay. Did you have your dinner?" I asked with a small smile.

"No. But it's not because you asked me or left the letter for me. It's because I wasn't hungry." He rambled cutely.

This was the first time I saw this side of him. And I can pay a hundred bucks to witness this again.

"Mmm hmm.. I know. How about you join me for dinner?" I asked him with a smile.

"Okay. Wipe that smile off your face. I don't like extra smiley people." He said walking towards the table.

"Oh but you like me. Don't you, Xander?" I teased him. Unexpectedly, his cheeks redenned, if that's even a word.

"In your dreams. And don't call me by any nick names." He said taking a seat.

Andrea stood their with her mouth agape at the scene infront of her. I winked at her shocked state. 'I need details later' she mouthed me. I smirked and nodded.

"So how was your day?" I asked him taking a seat too.

"Contemplating whether to call you or not." He said absent mindedly.

"Huh?" I asked. Red tint coated both of our faces. He realised what he just uttered and gulped his food wide eyed.

"N-No.. I me-mean I-I called Aunt.. yeah I called aunt and had a conversation with her. Yeah. Why would I call you?" He let out an awkward laugh.

"Very well. Andrea you can leave whenever you want to. Thank you so much for helping us out. Have a good night." I smiled at her.

"Thank you Andrea." He followed.

Andrea stood their with her eyes still widened. I saw her eyes brim with tears. I wondered if I hurt her with anything. Was she planning to stay over or something? I got up and wrapped my arms around her. Patting her back, I asked her what's wrong.

"It's the first time Alexander Sir thanked me. I am just emotional." She said. I smiled at her innocence.

"You look even more happy than your payday. Should I say pay you with thank yous instead?" Alexander asked confused.

We let out a small laugh. "No Xander. She's happy you expressed your gratitude. Ofcourse money is important. But at times, words seem to make your day, even more than hundred bucks in bonus." I said and turned towards Andrea to confirm my thoughts. She nodded with a small smile.

"I won't mind an extra hundred bucks as my bonus though." Andrea wiggled her eyebrows with a smile. "Sure thing Drea."

She took a leave soon after. And I was left with Alexander, all alone.

~~~
This one was just a filler.

And loved you guys responding to the story.

Do vote and comment.

Love yaa.