beautiful

authors note: OMG BEAUTIFUL HEATHERS REFERENCE (the song has nothing to do with this part I just thought it was funny)
________________________________
Despite what Paintbrush had said, Lightbulb had still felt insecure about the crack on her head. She used to be perfect, now she isn't. Well at least not to her, maybe to Paintbrush she still is. But Lightbulb didn't really cares about what Paintbrush had to say, she knew it wasn't true.

Lightbulb looked up at the light, it burned her eyes, but she wanted it to. That way she wouldn't have to look at herself anymore.

Paintbrush on the other hand, was researching for ways to turn the monsters back into objects.
They were too busy to check up on lightbulb, who was looking for ways to hide her head without it being obvious that she was trying to hide it.

"Hey Lightbulb, come look at this!" Paintbrush had dug up some old files showcasing the chemical and what exactly it did.
"Oh- uh coming!" Lightbulb quickly wrapped a bandana around her head and ran into the living room.

At the sight, Paintbrush snatched the bandana off of her head and hid it aswell. "You do not need to hide the crack!" They said, lecturing Lightbulb. "But I do! Its big and its ugly and its-" "none of those things!" Paintbrush finished the sentence for her. "Now, get over here."

"Okay, so for this plan to work, we're gonna have to go into Test tubes lab." Paintbrush was reading off of some notes that they had made prior to the explanation.

"B-But that's where Fan died! Maybe the monsters still in there..." Lightbulb was terrified of the plan.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine!" Paintbrush reassured her.

Lightbulb still didn't believe it. "Okay..." she was hesitant. "I'll go!" Paintbrush and Lightbulb shook hands.

"But first can I finish the mac n cheese I was making?"

"Yeah, no. Let me do that for you sweetie."

"Hmph! I was doing good!.."

"You almost DIED."

"Still!"

Lightbulb was still reluctant about going to Test tubes lab. She didn't want to come in contact with the monster, at all.

But she had to save the poor objects that had been turned into the monsters, they didn't deserve to kill the ones they loved against their will. But will Paintbrushes plan even work? It was up to whatever god lies in the sky to decide, Lightbulb hoped and prayed they would make it work.