secrets 💔☁️

Request by: @ChoccyChippi
Tord x trans!Edd

(Ok so this is another angst to fluff. I swear its not the only thing I right its just I thought this would be best for the idea I had. Next story will probably be just fluff or something else. Tw mention of ptsd and smoking.)

Tord's pov

I wake up feeling like an empty shell. I just want to lay here all day. I hear a soft knock at my door. "Hey Tord, I made some lunch if you wanna come down." Edd said with a soft sweet voice. If it wasn't for him giving me another chance, I would be dead. My ptsd is not as bad as it used to be. Don't get me wrong I still love my guns and stuff but the whole 'red leader' thing almost got me killed and worst of all almost made me lose my friends. I've had a crush on Edd for awhile but I don't plan on saying anything anytime soon. I roll out of bed and put on my red hoodie and some sweat pants on. I don't feel like putting jeans on. I walk out of my room and down the hall to the kitchen. Tom glares at me and Matt waves. I give him a lil wave back and sit down at the table. Edd set a grilled cheese sandwich with some chips. I nodded to say thank Edd. He nods back in response. I tried to eat but I just couldn't. At this point everyone went into the living room to watch tv. I pick up my plate and set it on the counter I walk behind the couch to try and not bother them. I turn the corner and just as I was about to go back to my room I hear Tom yell my name. I walk back to the living room and lean against the wall waiting for what he wanted. "When was the last time you actually ate?" Tom sounds like a concerned parent. Shit what do I say. "Ate just now." God DAMIT I can't ever speak well can I. "Really because I went to go get some smirnof and saw you took a nibble out of the sandwich and you didn't even touch your chips." He was getting pissed and I wanted nothing to do with it and walked away, practically running down the hall to my room I slammed the door behind me and lock the door. Tears start streaming down my face. I want to eat I really do but its so hard to. About thirty minutes later I hear a soft knock on my door. "Tord? Can I come in? Its just me." I walk up to the door but couldn't bare to see the look on his face to see that I'm basically starving my self. I slide down the door and hear the boy on the other side do the same. "I'm not mad at you, I just want to help you. I don't know what your going through, yes but I still want to see if I can help you in any way." I reached up and unlocked my door scooting back away from it so I'm not hit by the door. He walks in and sits next to me leaning against my shoulder. I look down at him and give him a small smile. "Do you want to know a secret that no one else knows?" I nodded, he lifted his shirt to show a tank to-...no... thats a binder. Edd is trans. "Do the others know?" "Nope, just you." I give him a genuine smile and hug him. "Thank you for trust me." GOD DAMIT WHY CANT I SPEAK ENGLISH EASIER. Edd let's put a little giggle and hugs me. "I haven't eaten a full meal since last friday. I just haven't felt hungry." I tell him my secret. He nodded "do you want to know another secret?" Yes. yes. No backing out! Edd nods and hums as a 'sure, why not.' "I have a crush on... some one in the house." YOU STUPID IDIOT JUST SAY YOU LOVE HIM!!! "who? Is it Tom?" Edd asks. "Wah? No. He hates me. He only 'cares' about me because he wants to stay on your good side." Edd nodded "well its not matt because he is to narcissistic to love someone. So that leaves..." his face flushed, I smirked knowing he knows who I love. "M-me...?" I nodded slowly hoping he felt the same way. He looked away and his entire vibe changes which makes me anxious. My body moves by its self after a few minutes of silence. I stand up grab my car keys and dash out of the room I almost made it to the door before Tom stopped me. He shoved me into the wall pining me. Every thing went black when my vision came back Tom was underneath me with a black eye. I gasp and crawl backwards. I pulled my knees to my chest hyperventilating lost in my own mind. I feel a hand one my shoulder, I flinch from the sudden contact. It was Edd, he opened his arms. Without hesitating I hug him back sobbing.

Edd's pov

Seeing Tord like this hurt my soul. "Shhh its ok, everything is ok. I'm right here. Your right here." I whispered to help calm him down. It seemed to work because his breath became softer and slower. He pulls away from me. "I'm so, s-so sorry." He forces out with a slight voice crack. "Hey, there's no need to be sorry. It was my fault, I should have replied." He shakes his head. "No, I just hadn't come back Tom would be happier and unharmed. Matt wouldn't even care and you wouldn't have to worry about my useless ass." "WHAT! No, Tom would be this way either way, and I wouldn't be have you to love, hold, help clean the house, etc. With out you I would be running around all day. I love you Tord Larson." I say proudly, his face flushes. He looks away. "D-Do you r-really mean i-it?" He shutters. "Of course I do, I always will!" I say befor pulling him onto a kiss. He takes a second but he kisses back we both pull away flushed. "I l-love you t-too." He says softly. We stand up and we check on Tom. "T-Tom I'm so s-so sorry." Tord sounded like the whole world was sitting on his shoulders. "I don't care. Honestly. Just go away." Tom said so rudely. "TOM! Stop being so rude! He just said sorry and has been crying about what he did! Why don't you grow up and just apologize back! I saw the whole thing!" Tom 'looked' at me then Matt finally landing on Tord. "I'm 'sorry for trying to find out whats wrong with you." Well at least he said sorry. I look at Tord. He looked like he was gonna scream. But stormed out side. I was about to follow after him but looked back at Tom and shook my head in disappointment. I go back to my task at hand and see Tord smoking on the stoop. I sit next to him resting my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me and smiled. "I know I'm not good with words, But I love you Edd. No matter if you were born in a woman's body or a man's. I will love you either way, and support any dissension you make." He says resting his head on top of mine, putting out his sager. We sit there in each other's embrace for the rest of the afternoon.

(Thanks for reading! Also let me know if there are any spellingerrors I will fix them!)