my monster 💔☁️

(A/n: this is a tom x reader angst then fluff)
*warning slurs and cussing
Short cuts:
(f/s) = favorite smell
(y/n) = your name
(e/c) = eye color

Your pov

It was a normal Saturday afternoon every one was out at the arcade but me. I didn't go because work kicked my ass and I'm honestly super tired of being called a Tr@nny or some other slur. I floped onto my bed and started to drift to sleep until a loud slam came from down stairs. I sighed and got off my bed going to investigate what the source of the sound was. I see Tom race pass me and slammed his door shut.

I walk over to his door and softly knock on it. "You ok Tommy bear" I ask using the nickname I gave him back when we were in grade school. "I'm fine, go away!" He yelled.

"Is that really how it's gonna be?" I say as a warning to him to stop being rude. "I'm fine (y/n), go get some rest." "Can I take a nap with you?" There was silence for a good minute or so then he whispered.
"I'm a freak." I chirp in saying. "no your not, if anyone is a freak its me." "DONT SAY THAT! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT WHEN I FIND OUT WHO TOULD YOU THAT, ILL RIP THERE HEADS OFF!!" Tom screeched from the other side of the door.

I hear him sigh and unlock the door. "Do you really want to see me?" Without another thought I opened the door and closed it behind me. I looked around the room to find Tom but... a little bit bigger and he has purple horns and a black tail that was covered with fur.

Other parts of his body were patches of black skin, it kinda looks like he has an infection. He looks at me in my eyes but then quickly looks away. I walk up to him slowly to not spook him more then what he is now. I cup my hand on his cheek turning his head to face me. His 'eyes' look back into mine.

Tom's pov

His (e/c) orbs make me feel like I'm in a trance. I could be lost in them all day. I lean into his hand and close my eyes feeling all the anger that I had slip away. (Y/n) pulled me into a hug and I just went limp in his arms but not enough to put weight on him. Snuggling in his embrace taking his sent in.

He smelt like (f/s). "I love you..." I whispered out. "I love you too." He said in a soft voice.

I picked him up bridal style and walked over to my bed before I sat his down I noticed a blush across his face. I set him on my bed and slither next to him and wrap my arms around him, slowly falling asleep for the first time in months.

(Hope I did good for my first oneshot!)