Chap | 008

・────── ・❁ ・──────・

・────── ・❁ ・──────・

        Like the flowers that blossom in the spring, and like those that don't. Falling in love was something complicated. The feelings were confusing. They were intertwined in a way it seemed impossible to separate them. And the love could either be requited or it could be unrequited.

        Robin was sweet. He owned a coffee shop, and he loved painting. He was handsome, too. He was kind to her. He was kind to everyone. He seemed like the perfect man for Julia. And he loved her. She just didn't know it.

        Alexandre was hardworking. He was honest and loyal; he would never break anyone's trust. He, too, loved her. He had kissed Julia before, and she had kissed back. People would say that they were in love.

        That is enough, is it not? I will tell you more about this new idea of mine once I come to the coffee shop on New Year's Eve, hopefully. Robin's character is inspired by you! 

        I know it has been about a week since we last saw each other. I really do miss talking to you and seeing you. I had to travel with my father for his work. My brother was the one who was supposedly going to be with him, but he got quite busy with work, so I had to go instead.

        I do not know your home address, so I am sending you the letter to the coffee shop. I hope it gets delivered well and that you do not mind it. 

        I have some brilliant news to tell you, also! I am looking forward to talking to you face-to-face again very much. You're a very fun person, Hyunjin. 

        I'll be off now. I have to get back to my father. 

        Sincerely yours, 

        Serene Harcourt.

・───・───・

・────── ・❁ ・──────・

・────── ・❁ ・──────・