Prologue

I walk past this bloodied ground.....full of animals......

I look up at the sky to see nothing but a crimson color taking over and smoke covering the skies. I look at a certain man, shivering and sobbing. I try to reach his shoulder but i was just stuck.

"t-this is...all my fault...."

I try to catch a glimpse of his face but all i see was his white silver-ish hair covering his face. He gets up as blood flows through his neck.

"I....will kill you....you murderers...."

Suddenly i fall into a pit as i go back in fear and catch a glimpse of a little girl in soldier's uniform. Next moment I wake up as cold sweat falls of my head. "What...was that..?" I rub my head in frustration and sigh getting up and wearing a jacket. I hear my husband snore as he passed out from drinking. I unlock the door and go to clean up, as I pick up the bottles I kept thinking. Who....was he...?

"Mother...?" I hear a little boy squeak in fear. "Hey it's okay. Daddy slept okay? You need anything?" I asked my son, his name is Ryuu. He smiles and shakes his head "Nope, Just umm...I'm hungry." I smile gently, "Yes breakfast will be ready. How about you pack your school bag and wake your sister hm?" "Okay!" He runs inside to his and his sister's room. I continue to pick up and wash some dishes and clean the room as there were shards of green glasses. I pick every one of them ignoring the fact that they are cutting my fingers. I start to think about...

Anima City...

I have to move out, I can't keep living here with a man who doesn't even accept how his kids were born. I start to remember what he had told me when they were just 2 and how I had found out they were beastmen. "You think I will let animals stay with me?! Who's children are these!? Answer me!! Now! Or I will beat you like the animal you are! And kill these wretched children!" I had cried alot, hoping, praying to God to show me some way to protect them. I start to hear my husband moan in his sleep. I walk towards him with a large shard in my hand as my fingers bleed. And i raise it as if I was about to stab him. But....I can't.....

I back away and continue picking up the shards. I need to move out.....

I have to go to Anima City. No matter what happens. This shall end tonight.

(A/N: Hello! I'm actually new to uhh creating Wattpad stories but eh. Anyways Please like and Comment! Thank you!)