-Chapter [1]-

I slipped my keys from my car hole and opened the door. I already packed my things the day before, so here I was, standing in front of the school. I grabbed my luggage from the seat and dragged it out. I practically shoved my entire wardrobe in it, so you could probably assume it was heavy. The dorms themselves weren't installed into the school, but on a separate plain. "Great..." I mumbled sarcastically. I dragged my luggage down to the path, where a few others were. They all had equally big luggages too, 'least I'm not the only one. As I walked inside the dorm lobby, I was immediately met with a line. Fortunately for me, there were only 6 people in front of me. I'd hate to be the person at the end, that's for sure. The line moved pretty slowly, but eventually it was my turn.

"What's your name?" A lady behind the counter asked.

"Valt. Valt Aoi." I said. She turned to the computer sitting not to far away and typed something, before opening a drawer full of organized keys. She scanned the key numbers for a "minute" before pulling out a key and sliding it to me. "Your room number is 205, you can take the elevator." I grabbed my key and took the elevator up like she said. I dragged my luggage through the hallway, scanning the door numbers as I went. I came across 205, and slid the key in. The door creaked open and I walked inside. It was pretty nice inside, I guess. Almost like an apartment but with minimum space. It didn't look like anyone was there at the moment, either. Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll stay that way. I opened my suitcase and starting getting unpacked. I'd rather do it know in the morning rather than the evening. After about 30 minutes, I had majority of my stuff put away. I might've overpacked a little, but better safe than sorry. I was just ready to put another shirt into the drawer when I heard a voice speak.

"Damnit, why'd they have to give me geography with him again."

I immediately shot up, glancing around the room. But I thought no one was here. I looked at every possible place for them to be, on the bed, in the bathroom, practically everywhere. But I hadn't checked the desk in the corner yet. I seriously doubt someone could be there, but it's worth a shot. I walked over to the chair in front of the desk and peered over it. There was, in fact, someone there. She was just slumped low in the chair. Whoever she was, she had maroon spiky hair tied back into a ponytail, and turquoise eyes, accompanied by eye bags. I'm assuming they're around the age of 15. Honestly, what on earth possessed the principal to put a boy and girl in with each other. Somethings bound to go down, otherwise they better hope the walls are sound proof. I cleared my throat and decided to make somewhat of a introduction.

"Hello! Seems were roommates?" I asked, trying to sound as friendly as I could muster. But she didn't answer me. Only then did I realize she had ear pods in. I lightly shook her, making sure she actually saw me this time. They took out their air pods, sat up, and turned to me. "What?" She asked, her eyelids barely staying up. Wait. Is this really even a girl? Her voice sounds a little deep...

"I...think you're supposed to be my new roommate..? Uh- My names Valt Aoi. What's yours?" I asked, still trying to keep the friendly act. The "girl" paused for a second before answering. "It's uh...Aiger..are you sure we got the same room number?" Aiger asked skeptically. "Well, I mean how else would I have gotten in?". Aiger shrugged it off and was just about turn around but she paused. "By the way, top bunks mine." I sighed and ignored her, continuing what I had previously doing. It wouldn't take me long to finish, now that I was aware Aiger was here. No longer than I was finished, I decided to take a look at my schedule. This school in particular has a strange habit of giving me the same first period, that usually being ELA, which Is boring as hell, but somehow required to learn? I'm sure I'd write fine without it anyway...The school emailed my schedule yesterday, but I didn't bother looking at it just yet because I already had my hands full.

"Hey, Valt! We're excited to have you for the last year of 12th grade, and those fun siblings of yours for freshman year! We're here to notify you of your schedule, but don't be in a hassle trying to figure it all out at once!

Period 1: ELA (not surprisingly...)

Period 2: Math

Period 3: French

Period 4: Science

Period 5: Health

Period 6: Social Studies

Period 7: Band

Take your time getting used to your schedule!"

The only subjects I was really interested in were Math and Geography, partly because the teachers don't care if you doze off. I really didn't know what else to do, now that I had everything out my way, and the fact it was only 4 o'clock. The only thing really left to do was get to know Aiger a bit more, but by the looks of it, that's not happening today. She's just in her own little world. Guess the only I can do is hope Monday doesn't go upside down.