Aura: "MARE!!"

 Mare: "I know... I know...."

With all his courage, Mare jumped down form the VIP seats. His landing is bit unsteadily unlike his sister Aura. Probably because their different physical ability. While Aura is great with acrobatic skills, Mare in the other hand is not used to it.

After he landed, Mare start to run towards them with full speed, although it much slower than Aura.

Aura: "Hurry up!"

Mare: "Yes, yes..."

A child with very similar appearance to Aura appeared. Regardless of the length of the hair, hair color, eye color or the facial features. The twins could not resemble each other more.

Mare: "H-hello lord Momonga," Mare muttered nervously

Momonga nodded and greeted him

Momonga: "Hello, Mare."

Mare looked scared as he peeped at Momonga. He was wearing a blue-dragon-scaledress and shorts forest-green-leaves-cloak. Although the outfit had the same white base as Aura's, the lower body exposed a little skin do the skirt he wear's. Like Aura, a necklace made of acorns and emitted a silver  light wrapped around his neck. His slender hands wore shiny white silk-gloves while holding a twisted black wooden staff.

The twins then saluted together, "Aura Bella Fiora," followed by "Mare Bello Fiore."

Aura & Mare: "We, the guardians of the this floor, bow before the Supreme One," Aura said, with Mare following her lead. 

Momonga: " Aura, Mare." Momonga acknowledge them. 

Momonga: "I'll be in here for a while, waiting for the other guardian to show up, why don't you two indulge to some pastry and tea while we waiting for them?"

Momonga suggested warmly, conjuring a delectable pastry and some tea. But since there's no suitable ground for it. the pastry and tea just floating in the air

Mare: "L-let me h-help with that"

Mare, ever resourceful, fashioned a makeshift table and chairs out of dirt and wood.

Aura: "Woah! Thank you for your kindness lord Momonga!!"

Momonga: "Hahaha no problem Aura, please eat as much as you like."

With that the twins quickly enjoyed themself with treats that appeared before them

While the twins munched on the pastry, Momonga gazed out into the fake sky above him, lost in thought. The sudden appearance of himself and Cypher in this world raised a nagging question: were they the only ones transported here, or were there others from YGGDRASIL as well? The possibility lingered in his mind, and he couldn't help but wonder if any of his friends had also been brought to this strange new realm.

Just then, he heard footsteps approaching. Momonga turned to see the Pine twins making their way towards him.

The Pine twins may have the physical appearance of teenagers, but in fact, they are the youngest residents of Nazarick. Despite their taller stature and more mature appearance compared to Aura and Mare.

Like the elven twins, they are complete opposites of each other. From their mannerisms to their dress code, even the tiniest details are in stark contrast to one another.

Mason with his austere yellow suit , complemented by black trousers and polished black oxfords. A monocle with the power of a world item graced his right eye, a valuable asset secured by Ainz Ooal Gown during their successful raid on Asgard. While his divine-level standard equipment was notable, it was his world item that made him truly formidable on the battlefield and in the depths of dungeons. The monocle allowed him to locate hidden treasures, analyze traps, enemies, and discover any weaknesses or hidden mechanics. It was not surprising that numerous other guild desired it.