Chapter 9: ~Meeting the Lords... again (pt.2)

Mother Miranda's POV:

After a few minutes later they're voices coming in from the entrance and it was Alcina and Heisenberg walked in arguing ofcourse but about Amelia being "missing".

"I told you to take her in you supersized bitch" "well if I took her in she will find her and you know what happens if she finds out" Alcina said and I decided to speak up to stop them from continuing.

"Oh I already did found her Alcina" I said and they both looked my way stunned.

"Amelia" I called for Amelia she came from playing with Angie.

She stood by my side "Lady Dimitrescu!" she shouted from seeing the tall woman "oh! drage mea I'm glad your're safe" Alcina said kneeling down to your height to hug you "you made us worried sick kiddo" Heisenberg said ruffling her hair "where have you been draga mea?" then Amelia looked at me "Mother Miranda took me in" I smiled "she is right about that I did took her in and thats what we'll talk about in this meeting" I said and we started the meeting.

After the meeting Amelia started catching up with the other Lords "oh! draga mea I've been meaning to ask when are you allowed to visit my home my daughters really want to meet you" Alcina asked "well I'm not sure-" then I cut her before she continues "she can visit your home tomorrow Alcina" "really!?" Amelia said with excitement I smiled "ofcourse my dear you deserve to go out every once and awhile and her daughters are excited to meet someone new" "well its settled then I shall pick up Amelia tomorrow Mother Miranda" Alcina exclaims.

"I guess this concludes our meeting everyone and also you may take turns taking care of Amelia but be sure to inform me first" I said and everyone agreed "I'll see you tomorrow draga mea" Alcina said and left the church and they said they're goodbyes they left one by one once everyone left we decided to head our way aswell.

When we arrived home we had our dinner then I went to the library to get a book so I could read it to Amelia so that we could spend our time together before she leaves.

I knocked on her bedroom door no answer then I creeked the door open a little.

"Amelia, dear are you asleep" I ask expecting no answer "uhm.. yeah" she answered and I peeked through then she quickly covered herself with her blankets.

I came in the room "don't worry my dear your not in trouble" I said reassuring her "oh.. but what are you doing here then?" "well I thought we could read together kind of like a storytime before you go to Alcina's tomorrow" she smiles when I said storytime and I sat beside her then we read all night until its already midnight.

"Dear its already midnight I think thats enough reading for you today "Ok Miranda" she said "you know you could call me mother right?" I said standing up then I looked at her with all of her attention on me "really?" she said in disbelief "yes my dear" "your saying that you want me to be your daughter?" she said still in disbelief and her voice breaking a little I nodded sitting down on the side of her bed and she was in the brink of tearing up.

Then she hugged me tight "are you telling me the truth it isn't a joke?" "no, ofcourse not my dear I truly mean it" then I kissed her forehead and she softly sobbed "I promise to make you proud mama" she said quietly I looked at her and she still has tears in her eyes then I swiped a stray tear with my thumb.

"I know you will my little crow" she chuckled softly and we hugged until she drifted off to sleep and I tucked her in laid down with her and slept with her.

Amelia's POV:

Miranda went to my room and said she wanted to spend some time reading together before I leave for tomorrow.

After a few moments later she said I could call her mother and she wanted me to be her daughter I still can't believe it I have a mother now.

And I promised her that I'll make her proud someday and at the thought of me making her proud I couldn't help but smile.

~To Be Continued~