Chapter 5: ~A day with Mother Miranda~

Amelia's POV:

All I remember yesterday that Mother Miranda comforted me and she was hugging me while I was sleeping I didn't realize I fell asleep in her bed. As I opened my eyes a little I saw that Miranda is still sleeping beside me and still had her hand around me I pressed myself more to her and slept a little longer. I've never slept this well in well forever before my sleep always get interrupted by nightmares. As I continue to be in thought a soft-toned voice got my attention.

"Dear wake up its time for breakfast" as I slowly opened my eyes I saw Miranda sitting up right next to me with soft smile on her face "good morning" I said tiredly while rubbing my eyes "good morning too my dear come along now we have to eat breakfast" she said as she led me to the dining hall.

Once we were finished eating Mother Miranda told me to get dressed with the help of a maiden and she led me to a room. The room is very big but not as big as Miranda's room and theres a king sized bed a few meters away from the door and theres two other doors at the end of the room.

"The first door is your closet and the other is your bathroom" the maiden pointed out while I was scanning the room "now do you need help getting dressed?" "no thank you miss" "well alright then mylady oh! and also you could call me Ana by the way" "oh ok! well thank you then miss Ana" she smiled as she left me to change.

I got in the closet and everything was clean and organized I just got a simple black dress most likely miss Donna made it for me. Once I was done changing I jumped into the bed and stay there for a while and I didn't notice Mother Miranda at the door.

"Enjoying your room?" she said coming in the room and sitting on my bed "Yeah! wait my room?" "yes, you deserve some privacy but your still welcome to rest in my room" "oh! ok but it seems a bit empty" "well thats because I'am letting you decorate it" "really!?!" "yes" she said then I hugged her with excitement "oh thank you,thank you,thank you!!" "your very welcome dear".

"Now follow me I'am going to tour you around the estate so that you won't get lost understood?" "yes ma'am" I said as I nodded and smiled at her.

She toured me all over the estate from the living room to the garden surprisingly she has a whole vineyard in her garden it explains all the wines she has and she has alot crows too.

"And our last stop is the library I saw you had a lot of books in your old house so I assume you'll spend most of your time here" "oh my god! look at the size of this library!" I said "well if you want we could pass the time here we've been walking around the estate all day so a little rest won't hurt" "yes please" "alright then get something to read and meet me at the sitting area ok?" "ok".

I swiftly looked around the library to find a good book surprisingly she has alot of science and research books I grabbed the book I found and saw Miranda sitting on the couch and I sat beside her and I enjoyed her company more then my book I was reading then my eyes started feeling a little heavy so I closed my eyes for a bit and drifted off too sleep.

~ To Be Continued~