Chapter 21 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend (

Start from the beginning

  The two groups also understood why the director asked them this.

  Xu Lin asked curiously: "Have they made any money?" The

  director smiled: "This is kept secret for the time being, and you will know when you meet."

  Guests: "..."

  Also because of the director's words, their curiosity was aroused. Heart.

  Yi Yunfei is the one who wants to know Ji Qingyou the most.

  So he suggested with a worried face: "Why don't we go to the kart park to check in, and by the way, let's see if the two of them need any help."

  This made the other guests speechless. can help others.

  Yi Yunfei is really hypocritical like what Ji Qingyou said, and she said all the nice things.

  However, everyone was really curious about the situation of the two of them, so they nodded, "Okay!"

  When passing the supermarket, Yi Yunfei suggested, "How about we cook for ourselves at night? That way we can save a lot of money. "

  The cooking she went out to learn, of course, had to be shown in front of the audience.

  Moreover, the two groups of guests bought and cooked together, and they were able to successfully crowd out the isolated Ji Qingyou.

  Others feel good about this advice.

  Cen Haoji raised his hand, "But does anyone of us know how to cook? I'll say it first, I won't."

  Others also said, "I won't either."

  Yi Yunfei said with a smile, "It's fine, I'm fine. I know how to cook, and then you can help wash the dishes and get started."

  Hearing her say this, everyone is not stupid, knowing that this is the cooking proposed by Yi Yunfei in order to express herself, she really thinks a lot.

  "Okay, then we'll rely on you for dinner."

  But after a long day of exhaustion, eating out was really expensive, and they didn't want to go back to the town after punching in their cards.

  Since Yi Yunfei is willing to cook, they will fulfill her.

  So they went into the supermarket and quickly bought noodles, beef, eggs and some seasonings.

  The money for grocery shopping is divided evenly by head, and it is more than 30 rupees per person, which is indeed much cheaper than eating out.

  Fans of Yi Yunfei also kept praising her in the barrage, saying that she is a kind-hearted, hard-working, considerate and strong idol Yunyun.

  By the way, I also pulled out the luxury of Qingyou to contrast the irony.

  But this time, other people's fans and audiences didn't buy it very much. After all, Qingyou earned money by her own ability, and people could spend it as they liked.

  They were actually quite happy to see Qingyou spend so much money.

  Qingyou's new fan is strong in combat, and quickly turned back sarcastically.

  Xu Lin drove the van to the kart park, and they were closer than Qingyou and the others.

  Therefore, they set off later, but arrived first.

  After parking the car, they walked to the gate of the park together. According to the rules of the program group, the two groups first took a selfie with their mobile phones and clocked in.

  There are no tickets here, but you have to spend money to play karting.

  Xu Lin said to Jiang You: "Mr. Jiang, you are the only one of us who understands Lu language. Look at the price of a go-kart once."

  Jiang You had a good attitude towards Xu Lin, "Okay!"

  He read the price list and said : "To play two laps at a time, it costs 100 rupees, and you can sit for two people."

  "If you play for an hour, you can run unlimited laps, but it costs 2,000 rupees."

  "There is a better one, a Four thousand rupees per hour, no limit on the number of laps, you can also go to a separate expansion place, and then provide self-service drinks and snacks for free."

  Several people frowned when they heard the price, "It's really expensive!"

  Cen Haoji was very interested He said, "We've come here, so let's experience it once. Fifty rupees per person is acceptable."

  In fact, I really wanted to play for an hour, but unfortunately their money did not add up to a thousand rupees. coins, and the other two they can't afford to play.

  Xu Lin smiled tolerantly and said, "Okay, let's play once."

  Their group chose to play once, and the other group naturally couldn't give up.

  It's just a little troublesome that the go-kart can only take two people, but Jiang Yu and his group have three people.

  Yi Yunfei was very smart and took the initiative to say, "I have a foot injury, so let's let Mr. Jiang and you two be our representatives."

  Jiang You actually wanted to play with Yi Yunfei, but seeing her cryptic look in his eyes, Still agreed, "Okay, then you just have a rest."

  Jiang Yi wanted to play, and could still appear in the camera, so he comforted Yi Yunfei a few words without objecting.

  The two groups of people quickly bought a ticket once, just as they were about to enter the park, an extended luxury car was parked not far away.

  It also succeeded in attracting their attention, and stopped to look at it curiously.

  Then he saw Huo Xingchen open the car door and walk out.

  Then he pulled the door and Qingyou came out.

  Yi Yunfei and the others widened their eyes, with a look of disbelief: "???"

  What's going on?

  How did these two come in such a good car?

   Today's update is over, thank you for your tips and votes~

  (End of this chapter)