Chapter 17 The cannon fodder of the actress whose life was snatched by her best

Start from the beginning

  After taking another break, the director looked at his watch, "It's already past ten o'clock, I suggest you all go to make money."

  He emphasized, "We don't include lunch and dinner."

  "Of course you have to save money. If you have money, you can come back and cook by yourself."

  "The kitchen utensils here can be provided to you for free, and you can also use the vegetables grown next to them."

  Hearing this, the guests were already immune, and they were all pits anyway.

  Xu Lin asked, "Can we drive that van to the town?" The

  director rarely embarrassed them, "Of course, that was originally a means of transportation for you."

  "But after that, you need to pay for the gas. "The

  guests were all relieved, even if they had a scooter, refueling would save a lot more than taking a taxi.

  Xu Lin said to everyone: "Then everyone prepares for ten minutes, and we will set off, okay?"

  His previous clothes were soaked with sweat, and he wanted to change.

  The others nodded, "No problem."

  So they each dragged their suitcases to find a place to change their clothes.

  Qingyou also changed her skirt to sports trousers, short T and sneakers, and put on a sunscreen.

  Not only did she not touch up her makeup, but she also removed her makeup, just rubbed some sunscreen, and tied her hair into a ball.

  Although her dress is less glamorous and more like a little girl next door, she still has a powerful aura that no one can tell.

  [I didn't expect that Ji Qingyou actually took off her makeup, not to mention that she is also very beautiful without makeup. ]

  [The skin is fair and delicate, the facial features are delicate, and there is no makeup synergy, this face value is very durable. 】

  【Yan Gou wants to lick the screen, the young lady is so pretty. ]

  This will Huo Xingchen change his casual clothes into a sportswear.

  He didn't wear makeup from the beginning, he would look like a handsome boy with sunshine.

  He smiled and blinked at Qingyou, "It seems that we have a good understanding of each other!"

  Qingyou smiled and said, "It's true!" Dressing like

  this is mainly to facilitate movement.

  Then Qingyou took out the prepared backpack from the suitcase, and stuffed the toolbox, sunscreen, tissues, etc. into it.

  Huo Xingchen didn't have a backpack, but stretched out his hand with a smile and said, "I'll take the backpack." Qingyou did

  n't refuse, and handed it to him.

  The two sat and waited for a while before the others returned to the living room one after another.

  Yi Yunfei changed into a pair of three-point pants and a short-sleeved shirt, looking youthful and beautiful with long legs.

  Jiang Yi changed into a long dress, and her hair was specially braided.

  Cen Haoji also changed a set of cool clothes more carefully.

  And it can be seen that the three of them have re-finished their makeup.

  Xu Lin was dressed as a casual veteran cadre, Jiang Yu was wearing casual pants and a white shirt, and neither of them made up.

  Xu Lin said with a smile, "It seems that everyone is ready, so let's go."

  "Okay!"

  This time Qingyou did not drive, but continued to sit in the second row with Huo Xingchen.

  It also made Jiang Yu, Yi Yunfei and other guests relieved.

  They were really afraid that Qingyou would suddenly stop the two of them from taking the car, which would be embarrassing.

  Xu Lin still took the initiative to drive, and the others also sat at the beginning.

  After walking for a short while, Qingyou turned to look at Huo Xingchen and asked, "Do you believe me?"

  Huo Xingchen was stunned, then nodded without hesitation, "Of course I do!" Qingyou

  smiled with satisfaction, "Then let's Get off the bus right in front, my sister will take you to make money, eat, drink and have fun."

  Although Huo Xingchen didn't understand what Qingyou was doing, he nodded without hesitation, "Okay, then I'll rely on you."

  Then Qingyou You said to Xu Lin, "Mr. Xu, please pull over and stop the car 300 meters ahead."

  Xu Lin couldn't understand why Qingyou did this.

  However, I still reminded, "There are very few cars on this road. If you get off here, it will not be easy to go to the town again."

  Qingyou said: "Thank you Teacher Xu for reminding, but we will have a way to go by ourselves."

  Jiang You originally wanted to ask Qingyou not to be self-willed, but thinking of her attitude towards him, he was afraid that she would hate him again, so he endured it.

  He just waited to see her bring Huo Xingchen to do it, and there was nowhere to cry.

  Regarding Qingyou's practice, Yi Yunfei first felt sick, and then she was overjoyed.

  There are farms everywhere in this kind of suburbs. She couldn't think of how Qingyou would bring Huo Xingchen to make money. Could it be possible to help others with farm work?

  Then there must be someone on the farm, or the two of them can do it under the sun!
  What made her want to laugh the most was that Qingyou was so outspoken that she wanted to take Huo Xingchen to eat, drink, and have fun.

  Huo Xingchen believed it even more, were these two sent by monkeys to make fun of them?

  Very good, this time she doesn't have to calculate, Qingyou can kill herself.

  At that time, he will definitely be scolded by Huo Xingchen's fans and audience.

  Cen Haoji and Jiang Yi also couldn't understand Qingyou's actions. They really couldn't figure out how to make money here?

  Not to mention the guests, even the show crew is dumbfounded, what is Ji Qingyou going to do?
   Today's update is over, thank you for your tips and votes~

  (End of this chapter)