Chapter 10 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend (

Start from the beginning

  If Jiang Yoo is in a team, he is afraid that his fans will scold her for hugging her thighs and rubbing off traffic.

  If they don't form a group, they will be guilty, and they will also be scolded by his fans, saying that she doesn't remember her kindness.

  Yi Yunfei weighed the pros and cons again, and pulled out a smile: "We have nothing to be guilty of."

  She looked at Jiang You as if she was inviting, "Mr. Jiang would like to form a team with us?"

  Huo Xingchen brought the rhythm, Jiang Yu felt aggrieved, "Yes!"

  But he couldn't refuse, otherwise he would be guilty...

  Besides, he had a good impression of Yi Yunfei, so naturally he wanted to get along with her more through the show.

  The director gave Huo Xingchen a big compliment in his heart, and said with a smile, "The second group formed a free team successfully."

  He looked at Xu Lin and Cen Haoji and said, "Then Teacher Xu and Teacher Cen are the last group."

  Xu Lin glanced at each other and nodded, "No problem."

  After the grouping was over, the director said again: "Our destination for this issue is the State of Lu. We will travel to two places for a week to check in."

  "There is a nearly two-hour flight, so let's go now.

  " When we reach the destination, we will release the mission."

  So the group got up and followed the director's team.

  Huo Xingchen dragged his suitcase and leaned over to Qingyou and said, "Let me help you with the suitcase."

  Qingyou saw him looking at him with a bright sunny smile, his eyes more like stars, and suddenly I think it's kind of cute.

  He is tall and tall, and it can be seen that he exercises regularly, and adding a suitcase will not be a burden.

  So she didn't refuse, let go of the tow bar, "Okay, thank you so much!"

  So Huo Xingchen happily stretched out his free hand, dragged Qingyou's suitcase, and followed behind her.

  This made Yi Yunfei who was not far away couldn't help feeling jealous.

  If she knew that she had saved Huo Xingchen, if he would repay her kindness like this, she should have relied on the prophet to find someone who was good at swimming in advance, and waited to save him together.

  Jiang Yu couldn't help frowning when he saw this.

  And the fans of the two saw this scene and immediately found the spray point.

  【Isn’t Ji Qingyou taking it for granted? Huo Xingchen is just polite, and she really asks someone to help drag the suitcase. 】

  【I feel that Ji Qingyou is too rude. 】

  【She has no emotional intelligence, and someone else would definitely refuse it politely. 】

  【Ji Qingyou really thinks he is the queen? 】

  In addition to wanting to scold Qingyou, they also wanted to deliberately provoke the dissatisfaction of Huo Xingchen's fans.

  [Qingyou is just embarrassed to refuse, what you said is too ugly. 】

  Because the original body is usually very Buddhist, the popularity is not high, the number of fans is not large, and they like her because of the drama or acting, and the fighting power is much weaker than the fans of Jiang You and the two.

  Although he helped Qingyou speak, he was quickly overwhelmed.

  [Ahead, we don't have an appointment with the stars, please don't start a war! 】

  Huo Xingchen's fan painting style is completely different from the above, and he is not fooled by Jiang You's fans.

  [Thanks to the beautiful lady Qingyou for giving me the opportunity to express my goose, Miss Sister is really kind-hearted. 】

  【My God, my goose can actually take care of the young lady? 】

  【Our cubs have grown up! ]

  [It was the first time that Goose was so considerate, Mama was a little relieved! ]

  [Suddenly I feel that Goose doesn't need to be an orphan, otherwise I'm really afraid that he won't be able to find a girlfriend in the future. ]

  [It feels like the goose is behind the young lady, like a big dog wagging its tail happily. 】

  【Haha, I want to say the same. 】

  【It seems that our goose also has the potential to be a wolf dog. ]

  Others' fans and viewers: "..."

  Huo Xingchen ran to help Ji Qingyou carry the suitcase, his fans not only did not scold, but praised and pleased, which is too strange.

  Change it to other top-notch little fresh meat, if you treat any actress like this, and the actress also doesn't refuse him to be courteous, she will definitely be sprayed by fans very badly.

  But what kind of powder are these Huo Xingchen? The style of painting is so clear and strange that they could hardly see it.

  On the other hand, the director team took everyone on a private jet.

  This surprised both the guests and the audience.

  Xu Lin said to the director with a smile, "You packaged a private plane to send us there. How big are you this time?" Based

  on his experience in participating in variety shows, this kind of variety show is based on the whole guest, making the guests suffer in various difficult modes. The selling point was deliberately searched.

  Will this show group be so generous? He didn't quite believe it.

  Hearing his question, the director smiled embarrassedly, "You have to thank Mr. Huo for this. It's the private jet he provided."

  Their show crew is really not so generous, ahem!
  Huo Xingchen said that he wanted a more comfortable journey, so he provided a private jet with a flight route.

  Is he willing to refuse? Obviously not.

   In order not to step on the line to be reviewed, so the modern background of this article is overhead, and the names and place names of other countries, I set it up privately, don’t worry about this ha~

  (end of this chapter)