Chapter 8 The cannon fodder of the movie queen whose life was stolen by her best

Start from the beginning

  "I don't want to be a so-called good girlfriend with her anymore, it doesn't seem to hinder you, right?"

  "Although you and Yi Yunfei have frequent private contacts and have a very close relationship. Okay, but I don't accept the accusation of pulling the strings like this."

  Since Jiang You said she was aggressive, she would show it to him, did she really think she didn't dare or was reluctant to slap him?

  As for the fans who would offend Jiang Yoo, she didn't care at all.

  In that lifetime, the original body was a fan of Jiang You and Yi Yunfei. In reality, he was forced to even dare to leave the door, and finally suffered from depression.

  It is impossible for her to cater to the fans of the two, and she will settle accounts with those people in the future.

  And isn't Yi Yunfei trying to hide her relationship with Jiang You? Then she would help the two take the initiative to expose themselves in front of others.

  There is also the meaning of deliberately pushing the two to opposite sides in public, so that in the subsequent shows, the two will have no face to join her again.

  Jiang You suddenly choked: "..."

  For the first time, he found out that Ji Qingyou still has such a fierce and fierce side.

  And when I heard the last sentence, I couldn't help but feel a little guilty.

  How did Ji Qingyou know that he and Yi Yunfei had frequent private contacts?
  He originally thought that when he said this, she would definitely be like before, not only will she endure it, but also take the initiative to apologize.

  But she didn't expect that she would be so ruthless at him in the live broadcast, and she didn't know how to refute it.

  Yi Yunfei's eyes also shrank, she didn't expect Qingyou to know about her frequent private contact with Jiang You, and she took the initiative to reveal it.

  Is it because of this that Ji Qingyou has changed so much?
  She shook her head and immediately denied, "No, we don't, Qingyou, you misunderstood."

  Jiang You's girlfriend fans and wife fans are many. Before she used Ji Qingyou as a shield and threw it to his fans to raise hatred, she could I don't want to be scolded to death by these people.

  Qingyou smiled meaningfully: "Is there any misunderstanding, you know best."

  "So don't provoke me again, or I may accidentally say more things."

  She decided to participate in this variety show, naturally she would not It would be no fun to blow up all Yi Yunfei's materials as soon as she arrived.

  After all, the original body was scolded for a whole season, and suffered so much isolation and all kinds of abuse.

  Of course, she wanted to return it little by little, so that Yi Yunfei could also feel it, and she had to worry all the time.

  Yi Yunfei: "..."

  She suddenly regretted that she took the initiative to go to Ji Qingyou to apologize.

  He also thought that with the other person's affectionate and coaxing temperament, he would definitely follow her words and reconcile with her.

  Then in the next live broadcast, she can deliberately pull all the guests to take special care and accommodation of Ji Qingyou, specially drag everyone down, and make the guests and the audience hate it.

  Who knew that Ji Qingyou not only played cards according to common sense, but also tore her face directly in the live broadcast, and even did not give Jiang You face, so how could she continue the original plan?
  Is this woman crazy?

  But after thinking about it, Ji Qingyou does have such confidence. After all, even if he is not in the entertainment industry, he still has tens of billions of assets.

  She panicked even more, this time she was soft-hearted, "Qingyou, you must have misunderstood me. After the show is over, let's have a good talk."

  Qingyou shook her head, "I have nothing to talk about with you. , we'd better keep the well water out of the river, OK?"

  [Wow, there really is a big melon! ]

  [Ji Qingyou don't stop, you continue! 】

  【Emperor Jiang and Yi Yunfei have a very close relationship in private, is it true? ]

  [It should be true, otherwise there is no need for Jiang Yingdi to come out and accuse Ji Qingyou when the two girlfriends are torn apart. 】

  【How is it possible, my male god and Yi Yunfei are not familiar with each other, and Ji Qingyou made it up. 】

  【Yi Yunfei and Ji Qingyou have something wrong, you can tear it up by yourself, why did you bring my husband. ]

  [Ji Qingyou doesn't want to be in the entertainment industry, but dare to hate my male god like this. ]

  [Ji Qingyou is so rude, so disrespectful to seniors. ]

  [What kind of stuff is Yi Yunfei, and it's also worthy of getting involved with my husband. 】

  Jiang You's fans quit, not only scolding Qingyou, but also looking down on Yi Yunfei.

  VIP room.

  Seeing Yi Yunfei's grievances turning red in her eyes, Jiang You couldn't help frowning and said, "Ji Qingyou, don't go too far."

  Then he gave Qingyou a warning look, "Record the show well, I'll talk about it later. ."

  Just as Qingyou was about to speak, a condescending and domineering voice suddenly sounded at the door, "I think Jiang Yingdi   , you shouldn't go too far. Is it interesting for you to be a big man bullying women?" , specially use the coffee seat to press people?"

  Then everyone saw a handsome guy wearing sunglasses walking in.

  (End of this chapter)