Chapter 7 The cannon fodder of the actress who was robbed of her life by her be

Start bij het begin

  Unexpectedly, when it appeared this time, it gave people an indescribable aura.

  And they found out that she was so beautiful.

  Qingyou was the first to greet the three with a smile, "Hello, Teacher Xu, Teacher Cen, and Teacher Jiang!"

  She knew from her original memory that when they were not familiar with the entertainment industry, they would respect each other as teachers.

  The three of them didn't take Qiao, and greeted her with a smile, "Mr. Ji is here!"

  After Qingyou sat down, he would talk to her from time to time, so that he would not appear too enthusiastic or cold.

  Because of this, the first impressions of the three of them were not bad.

  The original body came with Yi Yunfei that time, and all the limelight was deliberately taken away by the other party. After the original body said hello, he didn't speak.

  It wasn't until Jiang Yu came that the original body, under the guidance of Yi Yunfei, took the initiative to talk to him, which made people misunderstand that she wanted to hug the actor's thighs and looked down on them, so the first impression was bad.

  After a while, Yi Yunfei walked in.

  She greeted several people with a full smile, and then sat next to Qingyou.

  Then Jiang Yu walked in.

  They greeted each other again.

  Just after Jiang You sat down, Yi Yunfei blinked at Qingyou, "Aren't you excited that your favorite and admired teacher Jiang is here?"

  This made the others couldn't help but look at Qingyou.

  What does it mean? Could it be that Ji Qingyou wants to rub off on the popularity of the movie emperor Jiang?
  Hearing this, Jiang You also looked at Qingyou, but his brows were furrowed, obviously not willing to be rubbed by her.

  Qingyou had been prepared for a long time, and once Yi Yunfei used the same words, so that the original body was misunderstood by everyone.

  She showed a dumbfounded expression, an expression that did not expect Yi Yunfei to ask such a question.

  Then he said with a hearty smile: "Mr. Jiang's acting is so good, I believe it's not just me who likes watching his movies, but many people in the circle should also like it."

  By the way, he ignored the word worship, and put himself in just liking Jiang Yu's acting skills.

  Then she asked Yi Yunfei, "Don't you like Teacher Jiang?"

  Yi Yunfei didn't expect Qingyou to answer like this, and returned her to the army.

  According to her understanding, Qingyou should blushed and looked at Jiang You shyly, and then acquiesced to her words.

  At this moment, I can only bite the bullet and say with a smile: "Of course I like Teacher Jiang too." The

  others laughed and said, "I also like Teacher Jiang's play."

  Although Jiang You is only in his twenties, he has However, he is an actor of the acting school, and his plays are well-known.

  So there is absolutely no problem with saying that.

  Jiang You was a little surprised. He didn't expect Ji Qingyou to deal with it directly with his acting skills that he liked.

  Although the usual Ji Qingyou is a little introverted, she is shy and enthusiastic towards him, and she never lacks worship and affection in her eyes.

  At this moment, he looked up and saw that she didn't even look at him, and he had an unfamiliar and alienated attitude, which made him feel a little uncomfortable.

  Yi Yunfei was very upset when she saw that Qingyou easily resolved the first hole she dug.

  Why did this little bitch suddenly become so difficult?
  She was not willing to let Qingyou go like that.

  So I looked at Qingyou with a look of regret and sadness and said, "Qingyou, are you still blaming me? Recently my mother and I called you, but you didn't answer, and you didn't reply to messages, which made us so worried. ."

  These words successfully brought all the attention of the guests to Qingyou again, including the audience in the live broadcast room.

  Qingyou thought it was funny, she raised her eyebrows, "Why don't I answer the phone and reply to the news, you have no points in your heart?"

  She is a person who never likes to be wronged herself, and she doesn't like to be false and wrong.

  So I don't plan to continue to play sisterhood with Yi Yunfei on the show. Someone will definitely scold her now, but she doesn't care.

  Anyway, next, she will tear off Yi Yunfei's mask little by little so that everyone can see clearly.

  Yi Yunfei choked, she didn't expect Qingyou to retort like this without giving her face.

  She suppressed her anger and looked like a coquettish and obedient best friend, "Then I apologize to you, don't you get angry again, okay? Let's reconcile."

  Qingyou shook her head decisively, "No, such a plastic sister. Love, I really don't dare to ask for it again."

  Then he said bluntly: "So in the next time, don't come close to me."

  "Let's treat it as if we were participating in the show together, and the guests we just met came here. Let's get along."

  This shocked everyone present.

  Except for Jiang You, everyone has only one idea, Ji Qingyou is so daring and dare to say in the live broadcast, ah!
   I'm sorry, I've been waiting for the change of status, but now I've changed my contract status, and I can rush to the new book list. Thank you for your support, alright~~ I will post two chapters together at 11:30 tomorrow at noon~

  (end of this chapter)