two.

Marvelous
99 AC

A year has passed. The young witch and prince hav continued with their deal. Viserys would constantly go to the cave that Zora lived in, though he had offered her a place to stay, in the city, but she had refused, she liked her cave, and when she needed something like food or take a bath, she would buy in the capital and came back, Viserys would also constantly give her gold and silver coins, he would rather give her them than see her starving or stealing, and she would take her bath in the river close to the cave.

Viserys would constantly think about her family, if she had one, but he never came to ask, afraid of her answer and how awkward the situation could be, so he kept the situation to himself.

Viserys liked Zora, more than he should, it was not his fault that she was such a beautiful girl, almost a woman, but he would constantly think about his wife, Aemma, the one Zora didn't know about it. And his daughter, that one he loved more than anything, Rhaenyra was certainly the cutest person of all, his little girl gave him proud, even though she had only two name days–––

—What are you thinking? — Asked Zora, he seemed to zoned out.

—I want to show you something. —Zora seemed suspicious but she trusted Viserys, she knew she could.

She agreed so minutes later both would go to a secret beach (at least to Zora) in Pazavor, Viserys horse, the one he has used to go to Zora's cave.

When they got there Zora gasped, she was stunned, not because that was the most beautiful beach she has ever saw, but because of the huge dragon that was laid in a shadow in the sand, looking at them almost like if he has expect them there.

Viserys  got off the horse, helping Zora do the same. He had a smile on his face while looking at her. She locked her eyes with him, she had the biggest smile spread in her face. He swore she had tears in her eyes, Zora closed the space between the two of them, hugging Viserys for the first time, Viserys felt like never before, she was warm and smelled good, he thought.

—Can we get closer? — She asked while getting out of Viserys embrace.

Viserys nodded picking her hand and bringing her closer to the dragon, and when they were only some feets apart, in front of the dragon, Zora realized that it was much bigger than it looked from far.

Viserys brought her and to the dragons cheek, she guessed, and she felt it's skin, it was rough, thick. The dragon color was a mix of the hot colors, red, yellow and orange, it was marvelous.

—What's it's name? — she murmured, sliding her hand through the dragon's scale. Zora was in love.

Viserys smiled, seeing the interaction between the two.

—Her name is Vhagar — Zora looked at Viserys stunned, she was the late Queen Visenya's dragon?!

— Oh my gods, how old is she now? — she was shocked and Viserys chuckled, answering her just as fast.

—About 150 years — Viserys answered, also looking at Vhagar — And she can yet grow even more.

—Damn... hmm, have you ever rode her? — She was certainly very curious about the legendary dragon in front of her and the prince's relationship.

—As much as she seems to like me, no. I have ridden Balerion though, he was the biggest dragon of all, it was incredible riding him. — He said, with the past on his mind, going deep, years before.

—It seems amazing! — She had a smile upon her, and so did Viserys.

—It was —She could barely hear, his voice was so low.

Their faces had gotten closer, Viserys hand went to Zora's face, and both their eyes closed, and their mouths crashed together. Their lips moved in sync, but they separated as Vhagar snorted. Both chuckled, avoiding each other's eyes.

—Ahem... do you want to come back?Its getting late. —Indeed it was, they could barely see the sunset, so Zora nodded, paddling Chagar one last time, and getting back to Pazavor along with Viserys.

As they got to the cave, it was dark already and Viserys could not avoid the question.

—It's cold, and it's not that warm in here, I could arrange a place a place for you to stay — he held her hand and pled — accept... please.

Zora only smiled —Good night, princeling.

Despise being disappointed, Viserys smiled back, kissing her knuckles and taking a step back.

—Good night, witchling.