INVISIBLE MAN

AVA'S POV

We filled everyone on what Psycho said in the note. Cassandra then decided it was best to stay in the mansion for both Colton and Mason.

That makes seven people leaving in this house.

"I'm done bringing your stuff Colton. Come down and get it." Nathan said after speeding inside the room.

"Thanks bro." Colton said when he came down from he's arranged room upstairs.

"No probs. I'm gonna go make a sandwich." He said and walked passed me. It's been one day since Nathan and I had our argument. Since then he's just been ignoring me and I've been doing the same.

He wronged me so he has got to apologize to me so no one has the right to think of me as petty.

Sandra is in the Kitchen. Cooking. I don't know why she likes that. Don't get me wrong. I cook but she just loves doing it. Like almost constantly. Anyway I go to the kitchen and sit on the island while Nathan does his sandwich keeping a good distance from me. He keeps his focus on the meal he's making and i keep my concentration on Sandra's cooking. Although I'm mainly waiting for him to apologize but he's making this into a competition and I always win this type of game.

"What's going on between you two?" Sandra asked. I raise a brow in return to her question.

"Like?" Nathan ask taking a bite of the delicious looking sandwich. I watched as he chewed the food. The way his mouth moved with the perfect jawline. How can someone make eating so sensual. "Stop staring at me."

"Who would want to stare at a jerk like you?" I say after snapping out of my trance.

"You."

"Fat chance asshole."

"Bitch." He murmured audibly.

"Alright both of you stop." If looks could kill. Nathan and I would have killed each other. "God, what happened to both of you. You guys were okay before he left a few days ago but now your at each other's throats. What happened?"

"Blame your jerk- ass brother." I said.

"Ask your bitch- ass friend."

"Alright. Nathan go help Cassandra and find Psycho. Ava go help the others arrange. NOW!"

"Yes ma'am." We said in unison. With one last glare towards each other we turned grudgingly to do the work assigned to us.

After a couple hours of helping Colton and Mason settle in. I go down to the living room where Nathan and Cassandra were playing FIFA.

How can the asshole sit there comfortably after he said all those things and hurt me.

You were a piece of shit Ava. How could you possibly believe this hot billionaire would actually like you and you went and caught feelings for him.

"Whatcha doing Ava?" Another asshole.

Mason.

"Nothing that's your business." He came closer from behind me. I could feel he's breath on my neck.

"You should really stop staring at him. You'll make it to obvious and he'll notice." He comes to my front with a smirk I really want to wipe out of his face. " That is if he hasn't already noticed." Still smirking.

"Can you wipe that smirk away from your face before I do it for you."

"I don't know why things are really tense with you and him but I think you should talk to him. He's a nice dude and everything I'm not."

"No. He's a bigger asshole than you."

"We both know you don't mean that. I'm the biggest. I'm gonna go join them and play when your ready. You join them." He said and left me.