8. Family Reunion

Family Reunion

"Please, let this be a happy chapter." Alice prayed with her fingers crossed.

After Hagrid and Harry went down the street, the young Black took a deep breath and pushed open the door.

The floor made of dark wood was lined with couches, chairs and tables. In one corner, a fireplace was tucked away, beside it was a counter, and the whole place was empty. Not a single human was seen.

Evan whistled, "It's exactly a place Eleanor would choose."

Much like Ollivander's, a bell chimed when Astra entered, and shortly enough, she wished it would have been better if Harry was there with her.

"You two seemed to get along very well, I see." Fleamont smiled at Harry.

Ginny raised her eyebrow, "Get along," she let out a low chuckle, "that's merely an understatement."

Harry merely shrugged, "Well, it would have been a lot more difficult if we hadn't."

Slughorn rubbed his chin, "Mr Potter's son and Mr Black's daughter," he shook his soon-to-be bald head, "And unlikely friendship, I would say."

"If only we too did not have that poison fed to our mind professor," Andromeda said softly, though the look on her face was not soft; it was full of anger, anger and bitter resentment. "You would have been to see such unlikely friendships, now also." She threw a pointed glance at Walburga and then at Orion.

No one replied for a while, "You wish our parents should have been dead too?" Narcissa asked, looking into her sister's eyes for the first time.

"I didn't say that." Andromeda snapped, sure, she didn't love her parents, but that didn't mean she wanted them dead.

"Well, Andy," the eldest black sister drawled, twirling a strand of her dark hair, "It sounded like you wanted them dead, poison, uh?"

Andromeda's stomach lurched at the right of her sister's sickly grin. Mind filling with old memories, it was the same again, Bella and Cissy against her. Ted placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, squeezing it a little. At that small gesture, Andromeda felt herself having a small smile.

But the silence didn't last for long. Footsteps pounded, followed by a crash as the small door behind the cabinet opened.

"YOU!" Astra shouted, stomping towards the white-haired boy, his mercury eyes much like hers.

"Another Malfoy spawn?" Sirius raised his eyebrow.

"I-uh... I-" he started to speak but was interrupted by a loud smack.

"That was unexpected," Peter mumbled, his tiny eyes sweeping around the room.

The smack was Astra slapping him. He fell due to the force and gripped his cheek, where a bruise was sure to form. Astra's figure towered over him as she looked at him as if trying to burn holes in his skin.

"Leonis Cadiuxe!" She drawled, "Or may I say, now Black!"

"Well," Eleanor drawled, smiling an unhealthy amount of sweet smile, "looks like he is more like a Black spawn, Sirius."

At the mention of their son, both Lysandra and Sirius' gaze subconsciously landed on each other only to snap back on the image and floating book after realising.

"Then why is he white-haired?" Frank asked.

"Sandra, you sure, you didn't cheat around with Lucius?" Evan asked.