Room Of Requirements

It took time to settle everyone in the room of requirements. It took even more time to explain to them that they were really from the future.

Then they had to deal with James Potter's outburst (after learning that Harry was his and Lily's son), Arthur's shock at having seven kids (after Ron and Ginny introduced herself), Narcissa's pondering questions,(when Draco told about himself and his sister), the sneers pureblooded sent (at Hermione's status), only the Longbottom and Lovegood couple had calmly taken the meeting with their future kids, still, Alice was in a lovely pink shade.

"I have a question," Sirius spoke up after everyone was seated on various couches in the huge room, which now didn't have a door or any windows.

Harry looked at Hermione, "Well if it's about the future we can't."

"Why?" Remus asked confusedly.

A nerve twitched on Draco's forehead, "It's because of a potion and Astra, if we spoke anything about the future, smoke will come out of our mouths."

"Well, it's about the present."

Harry shrugged, "Sure."

"Why are these snakes and Cadieux here."

"Everyone in this room has a chance to change themselves and our future with them Sirius." Said Hermione sternly, "Everyone in this room is important."

"Well who are Astra and Leo, we only know about Delphi, you seem to mention them a lot," Lily said reminiscing the time when they were trying to explain they were really from the future and we were failing miserably.

"They are the future Black heirs." Draco explained at which all the Blacks perk up, even Sirius who was disowned last summer, "You will get to know them soon, Asterope and Leonis, they will be arriving later with Delphi.

Narcissa smiled at this.

"Well now we all are settled, how are you all planning to show or tell the future, Mr Potter," Dumbledore asked at last.

"Um, we have books or sort of books, that go through our lives, so we can hear it." Said, Harry.

A smirk made across Bellatrix's face, "So the Potter's pawn is going to tell us a story, uh."

"Why don't you shut up Bella? I still don't see any reason for you to be here." Sirius yelled from across her.

The room was huge and full of various couches, which were facing the middle. The elders had taken one corner to themselves and weren't talking much, other corners were taken by the Gryffindors and Slytherins, facing each other and the remaining corner was taken by the Hogwarts staff and some remaining people.

"So do I think  that way about you Sirius, but unlike you, I refrain to voice my thoughts aloud." To everyone's surprise, it was Fiana that spoke up this time.

"Burn" Evan muttered looking at a shocked Sirius.

"Students, students, now is not the time."

"Right professor Slughorn." Dumbledore calmly stated, " You may continue Mr Potter."

"Right, Luna."

Luna smiled and pulled seven books out of her shoulder bag and kept them on the wooden table that was in the middle and opened the first one.

'The Philosopher's Stone'

The voice boomed, the words showing out of it in the whole place as the book floated in the air, looks of amazement were thrown at it.

"Our memories were used to make these words, so we might able to see them as movies also." Luna calmly explained.

"At least we didn't have to read the books, it reads on its own," said James.

"Shut up and let the book read and show itself Prongs."

McGonagall sighed at the boy's antics as Euphemia Potter spoke.

"I apologize for them, Professor."