Jealousy

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER WHOOPS

I'm adding this thing to all of my stories though so here:

Okay so basically I am so into Wattpad. And I love writing here but never have the damn time because 1. school 2. being an actor (not professionally but I'll still sign an autograph. lmao jkjk)

But I want to start a lot of new stories but I don't have the time but summer is coming up (thank gosh) and I'm almost done with the play I'm currently in, so I'll be free because testing will be done and we won't be doing much at school, and school isn't hard for me it just takes up time.

But yeah I'm going to start the books I want to start and make a schedule so I can update things sooner :)

Of course I have summer camps (dealing with acting whoops) and that'll take some time but I'm free on the weekends. I love you guys and I hope you all will enjoy the hopefully more often updates on this story :)

Okay now to the story sorry.

This was requested by @yashuckfaceshank :)

Thomas's POV

I run around the Maze with Minho by my side today, we talk as we run and laugh and jokingly insult each other.

"Oh my shuck if we had little Thomas's running around this would be a mad house!" Minho said, jokingly nudging me.

"It'd be worse if we had little Minho's running around this shuck place." I replied, smirking.

"We better cut each other's off than." Minho said, and I laughed.

We kept running through the Maze. Once again, we found nothing. We stayed a bit longer to chat and laugh at stuff. We were really close to being stuck in the Maze but we made it, thank the shuck.

Newt came storming over when we got out.

"Where the bloody shuck were you all!?! WE WERE WORRIED SICK BE BLOODY CAREFUL NEXT TIME!" He yelled.

"I'M SORRY NEWT WE WERE JUST HAVING FUNNNNN." I whined back and Minho laughed. Newt turned as red as his top.

"LISTEN HERE, TOMMY, YOU BETTER GET YOUR KLUNK TOGETHER YOU GOT ME-" he stopped, turning even more red on his cheeks.

"Ooooooooo Newty got scared because his little boyfriend was in the Maze for too long!" Minho said in a gushy voice. I laughed and smirked at Newt.

"I-I don't-" Newt said, turning EVEN MORE red.

"He probably got jealous because I was with him." Minho said, smirking. I turned around to tell him to stop with my eyes, but Minho is too stupid for that.

"He'd probably be EVEN MORE red if I told him we were holding hands." Minho said, obviously trying to get Newt flustered.

"SLIM IT, MINHO." Newt yelled. Odd, he's usually quite calm.

"And then the sun was coming down and I leaned over to give him a-" Minho started, but got interrupted by Newt.

"YOU ARE BLOODY JACKED UP." Newt yelled, his hands in tight fists and his face a darker color of red.

"And then I touched his-" Minho started, until I interrupted him.

"Minho, that's enough." I said sternly, looking at Newt.

"And of course, Newt would be soooo mad because he looooovvvveeesss Thomas, or can I call him, 'Tommy.'" Minho said with a smirk.

That took Newt overboard. He lunged at Minho and started to hit him. I stood there blushing. Newt wouldn't get this mad if it weren't true, would he?

Minho fought with Newt for a bit and then shoved Newt to the side. He then grabbed me and shoved me on top of him.

"Have fun, you two." Minho said, chuckling and walking away.

"I-I... uh..." Newt said, staring into my eyes. He was blushing a lot more. We were not even an inch apart from kissing.

I blushed a bit, also. I had never been this close to Newt before.

Newt bit his lip and I finally realized. He didn't even have to tell me.

He liked me.

So, to mess with his feelings, I gave him a small peck on the lips, got up, helped him up, and held his hand on the way back towards the center part of the Glade.

Newt didn't say anything, he just blushed a lot and stuttered whenever he tried to.

He finally got the words out after a bit. "So... you know I like you now... right?"

"No shuck, Sherlock." I said, a reference in the back of my mind I just said. I had no idea what it meant, but my mind said it was the perfect place to use it.

He looked at me with a sort of surprised face, then looked away in embarrassment.

I looked over at him. He looked really embarrassed and sad, so I pecked him on the cheek and let go of his hand and ran off.

If he's stupid, he wouldn't have realized that I liked him too.

And that was the exact reaction I got.

He was confused, and he stood and stared for a bit.

He told me about remembering something. It wasn't great what he remembered. He told me he remembered being rejected a lot. And played with. And he said that since he was the only one that was gay in the Glade, he got rejected and laughed at a lot.

But now he's not the only one. But he doesn't know that.

I knew that he thought that I was just playing at his feelings, like some of the other Gladers did, and he was hurt again.

I knew I couldn't have gone over to him now, because he may realize.

That I wouldn't have brushed at his thing if I wasn't gay.

A/N

WHOOOOOOOO I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE UPDATE!!!

I am actually quite proud of this one.

And I wrote it when I was sick too whoops.

But hey, get ready for some more recent updates soon!!