'Yenga da?..Seri okay varen..',she declined the call.
'Dii en aalu canteen vara koopdraan.. Poitu vandharen,nee class ku poidu naan vandharen..',Deepa said showing her puppy eyes.
'Nee enna venaa pannu,aana moonja apdi vekkaadha..',Kanmani rolled her eyes.

'Hehe..Seri di bye naa poitu varen..',her friend vanished and Kanmani's sighed at her friend's disappearing figure.

'Hii..',she heard a voice from behind to find the same guy who was stealing glances of her earlier.
'Hello..',she smiled.
'Kanmani right?',he asked and she nodded.

'Nalla pesuneenga!Yepdi takkunu andha crowd ah clear panneenga?',he asked.
'Idhula enna nga iruku,pesi theerka mudiyaadha prechanai yedhume illa..Pesunen!theendhuruchu avlodhan!', she shrugged and he chuckled.

Her heart skipped a beat when he smiled.He was tall,dark and handsome.His voice was soft yet rugged.His curly hair suited his round face.She found his neatly trimmed beard and the cheek lines appearing whenever he smiles cute.

'Madam?Enna full ah scan panni mudichuteengala?',he raised his eyebrows.
'Ah bha..Illa..Adhu..',she struggled and he smiled.
'By the way,Im Nirav!',he forwarded his hand she shook her hand with his.
'Nee azhaga iruka..',he said and she widened her eyes.
'Summa sollanumnu thonichu..Byee Kanmani..',he moved.

She stood still in her trance, looking at his disappearing figure.
'Azhaga irukena..Yaaru pa Ivan..',she shrugged and walked towards her class.

Kanmani was also there working for the alumini event while Nirav too.And that's how they started meeting regularly.Kanmani developed a crush on him while Nirav too.They didn't how just the twenty days passed and it was the day before the event.

'Oi!Enna kelambitiya?',he asked Kanmani who was walking out of the auditorium.
'Aama Nirav!Vela senju senju kai kaal lam valikudhu..thookam kanna kattudhu..Ellathayu vida mukkiyama pasikidhu..',she said and he laughed loudly.

'Pasikudha?Seri va canteen polaam..',he called her and they both headed towards the canteen.

'Anna rendu egg puffs!Rendu cola',Nirav ordered and they sat together.
'Ayooo enaku cola pudikaadhe..Ivanta sollalama?Order pannitaan vera...',she thought.
They both received their orders and started eating it.

'Aama naaliku enna costume podra?',Nirav asked.
'Therila pa,poi dhaan paakanum..',she said.
'Saree podra idea edhum irukaa?',he asked.
'Saree ah?No no no!Adhellam naan kattunadhe illa..',she said.

'Naaliku naa blue shirt podren!Neeyum naaliku blue saree kattu.. matching ah podlam',he said.
'Naama yen matching ah podanum?',she asked and he sighed.
'Unaku theriyadha?',he asked and she suppressed her smile, shrugging,Theriyaadhe'

'Seri bye..',he moved.
'Hey hey Nirav..Nilluuu...',she called him but he has left already.

Nirav was waiting for Kanmani but she was nowhere to be found.
'Oiii..',he heard and he turned back to find Kanmani standing in a royal blue cotton saree with golden big border,with matching blouse.The fleet was pinned,folded.

Her hair was pinned from both sides and she left the rest of the hair free,curled at the bottom.
Her eyes were shaped with the help of eyeliner which made her doe eyes look more attractive,her lips was painted in pink glossily.

Nirav's jaw dropped at the moment when his eyes landed on her.
'Enna Nirav uh? Yepdi iruken paaka?',she asked while his gaze was still on her.She blushed when he was gawking at her openly.