Introduction !

  ZHANG FEIFEI yearns to explore the world beyond heaven; it's hell that intrigues her the most. Small and innocent amidst the war raging beyond the borders of her home──the Island of the Cursed──her boundless curiosity drives her forward, leaving others both awestruck and infuriated. For her quest for knowledge unearths the sobering truth about their ancient goddess, long believed tainted with corruption; the one who laid waste to an entire nation.

  Her life takes a dramatic turn when she crosses paths with Aang, the boy she loves most, the one she would do anything for. He's more than just a friend; he's her confidant, her partner in adventures, and the one with whom she shares an unspoken bond. In a way, they are connected in a manner beyond comprehension, and in her mind, there is no world where Aang perishes, and she continues to live.

  Destiny brings them together, weaving the threads of fate to intertwine their lives. It's destiny that also whispers the prophecy to her──the prophecy that the chosen descendant of the Sea would aid the Avatar in restoring balance to the world. And it is destiny that leads her to the brink of death, only to pull her back from the abyss, for her heart has found its other half in a boy whose flame shines brighter than the sun.

  She would do anything for the people she loves, and it terrifies her to realize what that might turn her into. She'll fight for them, she'll sacrifice herself for them, and she'll never forgive herself if anything were to happen to them. She possesses a heart of gold, yet it fills her with fear until the end of her days, knowing she'd still care for the one who betrays her.

  This is the tale of a young moon warrior, the beginning of a prophecy she never sought, and this is where it all begins to unfold──how she becomes entangled with the Avatar and the son of a burning god. And she'll reduce the formidable god of war to pleading for mercy.

Cast !

Zhao Lusi as
──── ZHANG FEIFEI ˚୨୧⋆。
❪ The Chosen Descendant. ❫