Chapter 8.

Ismeta POV.

I'm sitting on the stone floor beside the throne wearing a veil in the words of Imhotep protect the innocence.

We're watching Anck-Su-Namun fight this other woman in a sparring battle.

I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I look to see Imhotep smiling next thing I know I hear blades clash.

A servant offers me fruit but I don't accept instead I stand and leave.

I watch the sunset and I smile until I notice the village I lean over the railing.

Could Alex be their could Evelyn could-.

I get pulled away from the balcony and I am turned around to a panicky Imhotep.

Imhotep“ WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Ismeta“ I was just-.

He grips my shoulders tightly and looks at me with a worried look.

Ismeta“ *looks outside* I don't know what I was doing.

He sighs and kisses my head and walks out my room I walk around it examining things.

How can I fix this and make things back to normal.

Wait maybe Ricky could help!

Ismeta“ But where the hell can I find-.

Anck-Su-Namun“ Find what?

I turn around and look up at Anck-Su-Namun who's looking at me with confusion.

Ismeta“ Um nothing.

She nods and walks towards me I back up but I trip and fall on my back onto my bed.

Anck-Su-Namun“ *smiles*.

She gets on top of me and starts kissing my lips wait maybe I can sleep my way to my answer!

I start kissing her back and she smiles into the kiss.

Oh god Ricky Evelyn I'm so sorry for doing this!