Chapter 5.

Fiona POV.

We're in a train and I'm sitting a far distance from Anck-Su-Namun and Imhotep.

Fiona“ Where's my son?

They look my direction but don't answer.

I start floating towards them and struggle trying to get away but I end up between them.

Anck-Su-Namun“ He'll be safe as long as you behave.

Imhotep“ We just need the Bracelet of Anubis but that bastard has it on.

Fiona“ Call my son a bastard again and I'll end you.

He laughs and kisses my forehead and mumbles something and I pass out.

Imhotep POV.

I smile at the little one in my arms I look at Anck-Su-Namun and we lock lips.

Anck-Su-Namun“ I'll put her to bed you and Lock-Nah discuss the plans.

I watch her carry Ismeta to our shared chambers.

Fiona POV.

I wake up and I see Anck-Su-Namun completely nude and she's getting beside me.

Fiona“ What the hell- MMM!

Anck-Su-Namun kisses my lips I try pushing her off but she's more stronger than me.

Her tongue slips in my mouth and roams around she gropes my chest.

Anck-Su-Namun“ معبدي الثمين. *My precious temple*.

Fiona“ ابعد عني! *GET OFF ME* Woah was that Arabic?

She laughs and straddles my waist and starts undressing me know I try to prevent this.

Anck-Su-Namun“ Quit struggling.

Fiona“ *tears up* Please don't.

She looks at me with confusion and leans close to my face I hold a breath in.

Anck-Su-Namun“ What's wrong didn't you miss us?

Fiona“ Just cause I'm a reincarnation of a girl you raped and drove to suicide-.

She slaps me across the face starts strangling me her eyes expressing anger.

Anck-Su-Namun“ WE DIDN'T RAPE WE GAVE YOU LOVE AND YOU FELL OFF YOU FELL!

I grip on her wrists trying to push her off but she grips tighter the room beginning to go blurry.

She looks at me with sadness and releases her grip and I start coughing and gasping for air.

She gets off me and just lays down beside me.

She looks out the window and I just stare at the roof with shock I almost died.

I sit up and see she's fast asleep I get up and leave the room I look around for Alex and I notice a woman who's flirting with Lock-Nah.

Flashes of my past life hit and she looks my way and glares.

Fukayna“ Ismeta.

Fiona“ Fukayna.