Chapter 7.

Fiona POV.

I'm being held by Imhotep who's kissing my face he pushes me into the ground and stands with Lock-Nah they are muttering something.

I notice two books wait their the book of life and death!

What are they?

Anck-Su-Namun“ YOU BITCH!

I see Anck-Su-Namun punching Fukayna's head in and I would feel bad if the bitch didn't threatened my child.

Anck-Su-Namun looks my way and stalks towards me she pulls me up and holds me tightly.

Aw she's sweet when she's not abusive.

I get pulled by her and Imhotep cups my chin and kisses my lips I don't kiss back.

He smirks and I realize something off Lock-Nah starts tying my wrist and I get lead to somewhere.

I get shoved into a coffin and I realize what's happening.

Fiona“ NO NOT AGAIN NOT-.

He wraps my mouth and trails a finger over the wrap.

Imhotep“ We'll come back after we succeed.

Fiona“ MMMMMMMMMPH!

They close the lid and I start feeling a weight hitting my body as if I'm falling asleep.

*Time skip*

I wake up and I notice I'm an a Egyptian style room.

I look around and I start feeling anxiety I get out of the bed and try to run out the room, but I fall face first and see a cuff on my ankle with a chain connected to the wall

I hear footsteps seeing Anck-Su-Namun in her Egyptian attire wait why are we in Ancient Egypt!

Anck-Su-Namun“ Don't stress Ismeta you'll give yourself a headache.

She kisses my head and I start feeling fear.

Fiona“ What happened?

Anck-Su-Namun“ We succeeded we changed this pitiful world into our paradise and what's better your ours.

Fiona“ Where's my family where's-.

Anck-Su-Namun“ They exist but they don't recognize you nor will they ever lay their eyes on you.

She kisses my lips and Imhotep comes in and pulls me up and places this headpiece on me.

Imhotep“ Princess Ismeta.