Chapter 3.

Fiona POV.

I'm watching the mummy having his skin back and I can't believe that this thing is holding me for sacrifice.

I notice that woman coming in and she seems to be different in some way.

Anck-Su-Namun“ Drink.

She holds a bottle of water towards my lips I look away but she grips my hair and presses it to my lips.

Anck-Su-Namun“ Drink.

I part my lips and drink the water.

The woman smiles and caresses my face and unties me but she grips my arm and drags me towards the Mummy.

Imhotep“ Ah my darlings we are reunited and soon we'll have our vengeance.

He caresses the bitch's face and he looks at me with a smile as if he's known me.

Imhotep“ Now our Desert Flower let me give you your memories of your past to remind you of our love.

He cups my face and slowly leans towards me I struggle in his grasp but the woman holds me tight.

His lips touch mine.

*The past*

Ismeta POV.

I'm sitting with Nefertiri she's been my friend sense the Pharoah welcomed me into the palace.

Anck-Su-Namun“ Nefertiri your father needs you.

She glares at Anck-Su-Namun and leaves I go to head to my room but Anck-Su-Namun stops me and trails her fingers over my painted arm.

I give her a shy smile and she looks at me intensely.

She kisses my lips and I don't even react I don't even know why she's doing it.

She gives me a smile and kisses my forehead and leaves.

Weird I head to my room and write one of my empty scrolls about what happened.

I hear footsteps and I look to see Imhotep I give him a kind smile.

He smiles and caresses my waist I laugh a little and try to back away but end up falling on my bed with him getting on top of me.

Imhotep“ *chuckles*.

*Next day*

I'll never forget that day I was raped by the Pharoah's priest I am no longer pure.

Did I do something wrong?

I hear a conversation.

Anck-Su-Namun“ So tomorrow we do it.

Imhotep“ Yes and finally we'll have the throne and the lovely Ismeta will be our beautiful lover.

I gasp and cover my mouth in shock their gonna kill the Pharoah.

I start running and I hear footsteps behind me oh no no no please.

I get grabbed and pulled into a corner and I am pinned by Anck-Su-Namun her eyes expressing insanity.

Anck-Su-Namun“ You can't ruin this my dearest.

I get dragged away and by the time we reach a room I get tied up and put into a tomb.

Ismeta“ NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS!

Imhotep kisses my forehead and starts to slowly close it.

Imhotep“ We'll come back.

He closes the tomb shut.

*Next day*

I kick myself free and I notice it's sunset maybe I still have time I start running, I notice Anck-Su-Namun and Imhotep from a balcony stabbing the Pharoah to death.

Ismeta“ *screams*.

They look my way with shock and I start crying my father's best friend the man who was like a second father to me.

I walk to the balcony and stand on the railing looking at Imhotep and Anck-Su-Namun.

Ismeta“ *smiles*.

Imhotep“ NO!

Anck-Su-Namun“ IMHOTEP STOP HER!

I fall.

Fiona POV.

I shove them both off and gasp.

Imhotep“ Welcome back Ismeta.