Chapter 4.

Fiona POV.

I'm sitting on the floor trying to process what's happening.

I'm a reincarnation of Ismeta a girl who was abused by Anck-Su-Namun and Imhotep.

I can't believe this.

I feel a touch my shoulder I look to see Anck-Su-Namun she sits beside me and plays with my hair.

Anck-Su-Namun“ How beautiful you are.

She leans towards me licking her lips but I immediately shove her back.

I notice the pathway is unguarded I get up and start running I hear her let out a yell.

I look back seeing chasing after me I flashes of how I died appear it all began with a chase.

I pull down a statue blocking her path and continue running I make a turn and bump into someone.

Fiona“ *screams*.

Ricky“ Hey hey *hugs* Shh it's ok your ok.

Fiona“ Ricky It's really- *faints*.

*Later*

I wake up in my bed Evelyn holding me in her arms.

Fiona“ *shocked* Evelyn?

She smiles and kisses my lips and holds me close Ricky comes in and he holds my hand and kisses it wedding ring.

Ricky“ Had us worried sick.

Fiona“ Aw you must really love me.

Evelyn“ Of course we do.

Ricky“ Damn it Evelyn you fell for the trap.

Evelyn“ What do you-.

Fiona“ Why is a group of mummy fuckers chasing me and trying to get me to lay with Anck-Su-Namun and Imhotep!?

E&R“ WHAT!?

Fiona“ YEAH AND WHY DO YOU *looks at Evelyn* WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE NEFERTIRI!

Evelyn“ Who?

Fiona“ Long story.

*Later*

I'm making some tea and I take a sip trying to relax myself I never felt such fear in my life!

I notice some noises happening downstairs I look and see those goons I see one of them grabbing Alex.

Fiona“ ALEX!

I run after the goon and chase him after them he throws my son in a limo.

I run down the steps but as I reach the limo my wrist gets grabbed and I'm face to face with Anck-Su-Namun.

Anck-Su-Namun“ *glares* Your gonna regret leaving.

I slap her across the face and she throws me into the limo.

Alex“ MOM!

I try to move to Alex but Anck-Su-Namun holds me close to her and that Lock-Nah sits between us.

Alex“ Mom I'm scared.

Fiona“ We'll be ok Mom and Dad will save us-.

Anck-Su-Namun“ Quiet.

Quiet bitch if I would stab you if my overprotective husband and wife taught me how to fight!