man boobs • chap 37 (18+)

Começar do início

I bounced along with him, grabbing his hands and spinning around. "Ahhh, I'm so happy! This is all amazing! Just wait until my family sees this!"

"I'm so happy too, if only dad could see me now.." buster tilted his head smiling, now his eyes directed to the ground.

"Buster, he would be so, so proud." I nodded and brought him into a hug, which he returned.

"Thank you, y/n" held the back of my shirt, speaking into my chest.

"Well it's true." He backed up off of me, "and for what it's worth, I'm proud of you too."

He silently thanked me once more before before I heard Nana walking into the room. "Fabulous job, everyone." I turn my head to see her smile, staying close to the door.

"Nana!" I gasped and ran over, hugging her. "It's been so long!"

"Oh, good heavens. I saw you just days ago." She slightly chuckled kneeling down to hug me properly.

"Wow, favoritism much." Ash said joking about how Nana doesn't show physical affection to hardly anybody else here.

Everyone gave a small laugh.

"Miss Noodleman, we are ready to go."

"Oh yes, thank you Hans." She stood up and folded her fan. "I should be taking my leave."

I nodded in approval of her leaving, not that she needed it.

"This is the best day ever." I state as if it was just a fact.

"I agree." Rosita walked up behind me, "well I'm going to get out of here too. I need to see my kids" she stepped out waving us goodbye.

"Yeah, I'm beat. I think I'll leave too." I nodded and turned, "bye guys! Want to come Buster?"

"Yeah, sure." He ran up to me as I got out my key ring. "Porsha, you can have the apartment tonight." I threw her my key. "Be safe, no friends past 9:00, your curfew is 11: 00, no drinking, no smoking. I put a 20 in your bag if you need to bye anything. Stay out of the top drawer my dresser, don't talk to strangers, If any bitches try to mess with you use your mace. Love you, stay safe." I reminded her and left with Buster following behind me.

"Wow your getting good a this whole dad thing." Buster seemed impressed with me.

"Hey, anything is better then Jimmy. Right?" I shrugged checking my phone. "Ok, asked to have her friend over... Crap, did I tell her she can't stay past ni-"

"Hey, calm down. You did. Plus she already knows anyway."

"Yeah you're right. It feels like we adopted her huh?" I chuckled heading out the front door.

"I suppose. I mean it's definitely good." He quickly caught up with me. "She gets the apartment, So that means you're coming to the theater tonight?"

"Well I was planning to sleep in a park bench." I sarcastically said, entering my car.

He let out a little laugh and got in the passenger side. We silently started to drive, me just thinking about the last couple of weeks and how amazing everything turned out.