Chapter 1: 2 New students, First time at the hospital

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yooo hey Eme!" A black haired boy said while high-fiving a long red haired girl "Heya Gold" she answered and sat behind him. "Sooo are we playing sekai in break?" He asked turning around facing her "With the gays?" The golden eyed boy laughed "Yes, with 'em" "Hey sooo i've been saving for like- wait 1,2,3- mumbles- ah! I know i've been saving for a few months for this collab! The Close Game/offline" the redhead said taking out her phone "Wait wha- how many gems do you have?!" He asked "pff dunno" she answered opening the app "ohhh i have....200k!" She said "W h a t?! Wait let me see you team this can't be- have you ever spent any gems?!" He asked "uh yes? And even got full sets" she answered proudly "oh god- and i just have 30k-" Gold was interrupted by their teacher walking in "Hello students, welcome to a new year. So this time, we have 2 new students, you both can come in now" two teenagers came inside. Emerald gasped and covered her mouth, the whole class turned at her "Oi what are y'all looking at?!" Gold said and everyone looked at the front. One boy, had straight red hair, the other one had a dark brown hair with red highlights. "Introduce yourselves" the teacher said "The name's Silver...and you shouldn't care about more" the red-head said. "Uhm..my name's Jade, nice to meet y'all" the other one said. "Great uhmm Silver sit next to Emerald, Jade sit next to Gold" both Emerald, and Gold raised their hands. "Mr Rune! Uhm can i go to the bathroom please?" Said Emerald "Sure..." Wallace, the teacher, answered feeling something bad was going on.
"Was she really...her?" Thought Silver.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile with Emerald...[her POV]

⚠️ SH!!! ⚠️

I got inside a stall and locked it. God why... I took out my hoodie's pocket a sharpener, it had it's screw out so i can take out the blade easily. I was shaking...i was clean about 5 months now....but fuck it!...i'm sorry about this Mr Rune...so i did it... I made cuts in both of my thighs.. but i needed more...guilt was consuming me every second. I continued hurting my thighs, then i went for the arm thinking...Will both, Jade and Silver forgive me?..Was it all my fault...? Am i good at showing affection? Am i even good?... Do i worth something?.... I stopped wipping some tears and taking out the other hoodie's pocket bandages, i know i have to disinfect the cuts but I can't or they'll send someone to check up on me. I just bandaged the thighs because i ran out of bandages, i covered up my arm with the hoodie's sleeve.

⚠️END!!⚠️

I sigh, and i go back to the classroom. I sit next to Silver...wow i- i can't believe this... "So uhm I'll let you the rest of the day fot y'all to get along" said Mr Rune. Oh what a great start! I care so much about Mr Rune but- this! I looked with guilt at Silver. I sighed "Can we go out to talk?" I asked him, he just nodded and we headed to a secret spot so no one could bother us. I couldn't look at Silver, guilt was consuming me and i couldn't control it..."U-uhm Sil-" "Emerald please I want to talk" interrupted Silver i gulped. I felt a pair of arms holding me tightly i started crying. "Eme you don't know how much I missed you...how much I searched for you!And please Believe me! The one who broke up with Jade wasn't me...it was Ariana" said Silver, god i never saw him cry and i hate seeing him right now. "N-No! Silver, i'am the one who should apologize! I-" "please no more blaming i just want to have our sibling relationship we used to have..." Interrupted me Silver, "I... Want that too..." I answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked back to the others, oh right...Jade i still have to think about an apologize for them...but how?! I can't be like: 'hii! Remember what we had back then? Well i still love you cause i didn't broke up with you in chat! It was that bitch of my step mother!' no! I can't or 'hi i dunno if you r dating someone wanna date again?' damn it..."Eme?? R ya alr? I called you for like a minute and a half and you didn't answer any of my nicknames" said Gold, "Oh...sorry" i mumbled "Eme are you feeling well?" Asked again Gold "Yes i'm fine let me just go talk to Mr Rune in his desk and i'll come back" i said and stood up, i started feeling dizzy but i walked "Mr Rune i wanted to ask you if to..da...-THUD!!-"