!!Background Information!!

Hiii!! This is obviously not my first fanfic-, and like most of people who read my stories, know that english isn't my first language so,sorry if this is shit.

·All of the characters are 18 (except Emerald and Jade who are 16)
·When there's spicy moments or +18 jokes or anything someone may feel uncomfortable with, i'll put "⚠️" and when it ends again "⚠️"
·They're on their last year of high school.
· Important names,phrases or words you'll need to remember will be wrote like this; "hello"
A bit of the story!!:

Two siblings, a boy and a girl, got into a fight.
"WHY DID YOU TOLD JADE IN MY MESSAGES THAT I WANTED TO BROKE UP?!" The girl shouted "EMERALD FOR THE 11TH TIME I DIDN'T CALL YOU A WHO- Wait WHAT?!" Her brother answered "YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNEW!! Why?!..." She bit her lip "Wait..i didn't say anything Emerald. Believe me!!! I've never lied to you!!" He said "If it wasn't you...who was?! No one knew about us except you!! -sigh- i'm not coming back" she said and went to her room. Silver stood there in shock. After a few minutes he proceeded everything and just then Emerald was about to cross the door. "EME PLEASE!!! DON'T GO!!" He said running towards her and tearing up "I-....i'm sorry..." She said and went outside "EMERALD!!!" Silver shouted and fell onto his knees he cried. Soon, Giovanni came to the room and found him there, crying. "Silver?! What- why are you crying?!" He asked worried "E-eme -sniff- she...she left!!" He cried while his father hugged him. "Oh god..." He thought while ruffling his son's hair.

There you are!!! Hope y'all enjoy this!!
Author's out!