kiss of life

KISS OF LIFE — INTRODUCTION

KISS OF LIFE, book oneThe End Days Duology

The End Days Duology

I want things to hurt —cigarette smoke to burn my lungs,glass shards to cut my skin,pavement to rasp against my knees

cigarette smoke to burn my lungs,
glass shards to cut my skin,
pavement to rasp against my knees.

I do not want beautiful;
I want a goddamn tragedy.

Meggie C. Royer

__________

SYNOPSIS!

AT NINETEEN YEARS OLD, NATHANIEL DIXON SHOULD HAVE BEEN worrying about scrounging enough money together to pay his bills, or working overtime at the mechanics shop he was employed at in order to build a good rep with his boss. He shouldn't have to be fighting off the undead with his two older brothers, constantly wondering whether he would live to see the next sunrise and if his dying moments really would be spent with Merle's ugly ass cussing him out.

Nate had a plan for himself. He was going to achieve what his older brothers could not — he was going to get the hell out of Georgia and make a new life for himself somewhere where the name Dixon didn't earn him sharp scowls and suspicious glares the moment he stepped outside his apartment.

From the moment he moved out of his asshole father's house at sixteen and got a job at a local mechanics to pay his rent, Nate had been on a mission, and only the end of the world could stop him.

Unfortunately for Nate, that is exactly what happened.

He had thought it was a sick joke at first when his boss told him the news that some hospital in the city had been overrun by the walking dead. What kind of 28 Days Later bullshit was that? But when Daryl Dixon showed up on his doorstep a week later, armed with a rifle and an uncharacteristic look of fear on his face, Nate had known it was serious. With him, Daryl brought news of their father's death and a plea to Nate to come with him to safety.