The Star-Spangle Man

In the morning, Marissa and Bucky both got up getting ready to see Sam. As soon as they got there he got Marissa calm enough where she won't kill Sam in sight. "Shouldn't have given up the shield." Bucky told him. 

"Good to see you too, Buck. You too Mira." Sam greeted as he walked. 

"This is wrong." Bucky told him. 

"Hey, hey, look, I'm working, all right? So all this outrage is gonna have to wait." Sam tried to tell them.  

"You didn't know that was gonna happen?" Bucky asked angered. 

"No, of course I didn't know that was gonna happen. You think it didn't break my heart to see them march him out there and call him the new Captain America?" Sam asked as they walk. 

"This isn't what Steve wanted." Bucky told him as Sam chuckled.  

"Oh, my God. So, what do you want me to do? Call America and tell 'em I changed my mind? Huh? Yeah, right. It's a great reunion, buddies, be well." Sam said trying to wrap up the conversation. 

"You had no right to give up the shield, Sam." Bucky tried to tell him. 

"Hey. This is what you're not gonna do. You're not gonna come here in your overextended life and tell me about my rights. It's over, Bucky. Besides, I have bigger things to deal with now." Sam explained confusing them as they stopped. 

"What could be bigger than this?" Marissa asked. 

"This guy. His connections with rebel organizations all over Eastern and Central Europe, and he's strong. Too strong." Sam answered he told her showing them. 

"And?" She asked. 

"Well, he's been connected to this online group called the Flag Smashers. Now, Redwing traced them to a building somewhere outside of Munich. So that's where I'm going." Sam finished explaining as he tried to wall away. 

 "Well, I don't trust Redwing. Hold on a minute." Bucky said trying to stop him. 

"You don't have to trust Redwing, but I'mma go see if he's right. 'Cause I have a feeling they might be a part of the Big Three." Sam told them. 

"What "Big Three"?" Bucky asked confused. 

"The Big Three." Sam answered.  

"What Big Three?" Marissa asked after she rolled her eyes. 

"Androids, aliens, and wizards." Sam answered. 

"That's not a thing." Bucky told him. 

"That's definitely a thing." Sam argued. 

"No, it's not." Bucky argued back. 

"Every time we fight, we fight one of the three." Sam told them. 

"So, who are you fighting now, Gandalf?" Bucky asked sarcastically. 

"How do you know about Gandalf?" Sam asked. 

"I read The Hobbit in 1937 when it first came out." Bucky answered cocky. 

"So you see my point?" Sam asked. 

"No, I don't. There are no wizards." Bucky asked. 

"Doctor Strange." Sam started. 

"Is a sorcerer." Bucky told him. 

"Aah! A sorcerer is a wizard without a hat. Think about it. Right? I'm right. I just came up with that. It's crazy. But that's not the point. These guys aren't magical. All right? They use brute force just like you, the incredibly annoying guy in front of me with the staring problem." Sam explained.