𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

A/n:just a little information, The y/n I'll be describing has black hair and dark brown eyes, feel free to pretend or replace it with different colors, though I'll just be using that because one, it's common for Japanese people to have brown eyes and black hair. Again, you choose what the color of your hair and eyes are, and  for example you changed brown eyes to red eyes, let's say the child that inherited your brown eyes, you can imagine your child to have red instead of brown if you guys get what I mean. That's pretty much it, enjoy reading!

➢𝐀/𝐧;𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐎𝐂𝐒. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞.

𝐀/𝐧:𝐏𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥.

"Even love has its limits."

0000000000

Y/n Yumiko, the wife of Niko Yumiko. Y/n was a mother of three beautiful children.

The oldest being Zyu Yumiko, the first born and the oldest son of hers, inheriting her Raven hair and his father's blue icy eyes. Zyu was 14 years old, and was known to be a very intelligent child.

The second eldest being Yoru Yumiko, the second born and the only female, she inherited her father's white hair and her dark brown eyes, Yoru was 13 years old, and was tilted as the sweetest girl in their village.

Lastly, her youngest. Her youngest child was Kyato Yumiko, being only 9 years old, despite his young age, he was dubbed to be the most intelligent boy of his age. He had inherited his mother's raven hair and his grandmother's jade eyes. Y/n loved her mother, and she was happy that one of her sons inherited her mother's unique jade eyes.

0000000000

Y/n was in the kitchen,cooking up dinner while humming a song, a song that her mother used to sing to her whenever she felt down. She then felt someone tug on her sleeve from below, she stopped cutting up the carrots and looked down to see Kyato.

"Mama.."

Kyato said, barely above a whisper. If it weren't for her great sense of hearing, she wouldn't have caught what her son said.

"Yes,kyato?"

Y/n spoke softly, looking down at her son and stopped whatever she was doing, her children always came first. She had a soft and reassuring smile on her face- a smile that could make anyone feel safe and comforted around her.

"I..i.."

Kyato stuttered, sniffing as he kept looking down on the floor while holding on her sleeve, he then looked up at her, tears threating to fall from his eyes.