𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

Start from the beginning

"This way, now the girls had a little input on the lounge since we remodeled it." Jalaiah opened the frosted double glass doors with the gold handles.

I walked through the doors after her, "damn" i was lost for words. "Welcome to Oasis" laia smiled happily giving me a tour of the place.

 "Welcome to Oasis" laia smiled happily giving me a tour of the place

"The cubes are led color changing lights, to set the mood for guest. Remodeled bathrooms to get cute and post worthy Instagram pictures"

I nodded following her around.

"what you think?" laia stopped and sat on one of the white couches.

"i love it, you did yo thing ma" i smirked pulling her into me.

"I'm proud of you, boss lady and mom." she blushed, "thank you, i really appreciate it."

"you welcome love"

"everyone should be arriving shortly for the lunch rush" laia informed getting ready to get up.

I grabbed her hand, pulling her onto my lap. My finger made small circles on her lower back where my hand was rested. I grabbed her chin with my thumb and index finger our lips brushed against one another's lightly causing a spark to ignite in our body's.

"Mmm" laia moaned into our kiss, she straddled my lap to get a better angle. My hands found it's way to her waist while her small hands cupped my face.

Our tongues fought for dominance, she won.

I picked laia up and laid her down gently on the couch, hovering over her I bit my bottom lip.

She pulled me down to her by my shirt and kissed me sloppily, I reached under the opening of her shirt and massaged her boob. I kissed from her lips to her jawline than to neck. I lifted her shirt up and put her left breast in my mouth, licking and sucking on her pierced nipple. "argh fuck kari" laia breathed heavily, gasping as I made love to her breast. "Take these off" i was referring to her jeans.

I sat back on the couch and she stood up unbuttoning her jeans and letting them fall to the floor along with her panties. I pulled her back on the couch, roughly laying her down and kissing from where I left off at down to her naval.

Laia gripped the back of the couch while I spread her legs open, kissing her inner thigh and finally flicking my tongue up and down her slit.

Her body trembled at my delicate touch, she grabbed her legs with both of her arms and held them to her chest. "fuck i missed you so much" laia gasped for air rocking her hips against my tongue.

I gave her head until she came all over my face and in my mouth. I slurped up her juices.

I sat up admiring how fine she looked in the light.

"my turn" she smirked sitting up on her knees, she forcefully pushing me down on my back. pulled my shorts down and took my dick out of my boxer briefs. She admired my long thickness and wrapped her hand around the shaft, pumping her hand up and down while wetting it with her mouth.

She slurped, spit, and gagged on my dick.

"what yo nigga ain't packing?" I chuckled.

"...it's bigger than I remember." she said coming up for air. she coated my dick with her spit.

I licked my lips at her as she climbed on top of me. She lowered herself down on and rode my dick like a pro. she made sexually faces and moaned while riding me.

she rode me for a good 45 minutes, switching it up every time. We each reached our climax's but wanted more. We heard noises from the restaurant so we moved our rendezvous to her office, gathering our clothes and hiding like high schoolers whose parent just pulled into the driveway early from work.

We continued what we started, cleaned our mess up and checked ourselves to see if anything was disheveled. When we were all good, we went back into the restaurant like we hadn't just got done having sex.

"I'll call you when I get back to the house." I told Laia, pecking her lips.

"ok, talk to you later" she bit her bottom lip and kissed me back. I smacked her ass and it jiggled than walked out of the restaurant.

I went over to my moms house to see how she's doing. When I pulled onto her block I couldn't get through because of the police cars, ambulance, and fire trucks. What the fuck.

"Excuse me, do you know what happened?" I asked one of the EMT's.

"There was a house fire. No survivors." I furrowed my eyebrows, put my car in park and ran down the street not caring about being stopped.

Jekalyn spent the night with my mom last night. My body went numb when I seen my mothers house on fire along with two other homes.

"Daddy!" I heard a voice say, I looked around not seeing anyone. They yelled again, "Bakari" I seen hands waving me down. I sighed in relief seeing my mom and daughter across the street.

I ran over to them, pulling them into an embrace almost immediately. "thank god, i thought something bad happen. One of the EMT's said their weren't any survivors."

"yeah, we luckily we were at the grocery story when my neighbor called and said that the house was on fire." my mom sighed, beads of sweat running down her chocolate complexion.

"come on, I'll call laia on the way." I took them to my car that was down the street and we drove back to the restaurant.

Thoughts?

Jalaiah and Bakari did the do at the restaurant/lounge 👀

Ms. Brenda's house caught on fire 🥺

The next chapter is the last chapter.

what y'all think?

anyways see you loviesss 🥰

p.s. please prepare yourselves for this next chapter lmaoo it's going to be long and eventful 🙃🫶🏽

09/04/2022

1,228 words