Next Read! (Steamy Biker Romance)

If you're into LGBT fiction and you enjoyed this story, then you'll absolutely love my new steamy biker romance!

🔥

🔥

Everett Robinson is a fun-loving twenty-something who's a year away from graduating college.

While out partying with friends, Everett's night takes a dramatic turn when the guy he'd been hooking up with gets into a shootout and kills a man. Guilty by association, Everett is taken by The Fallen Angels MC for questioning. His new babysitter comes in the form of a tall, muscular man called Knox. He's intimidating, vigilant, and absolutely everything that Everett swore he would no longer romantically pursue.

//

Knox Hansley, aka The Beast, is the newly appointed Enforcer for The Fallen Angels MC.

A deadly incident with their rival starts a war that neither club will back down from. Knox hasn't killed in years, but to protect his brothers and his town, he's ready to bring The Beast out of retirement. At the same time, when a bubbly, ambitious, curly-haired boy stumbles into his life, Knox is forced to look in the mirror and question everything he ever knew about himself.

In a wild case of opposites attract, as Everett and Knox work together to defeat their enemies, they will eventually discover something new worth fighting for... love.

...

It's live on my wattpad profile! Enjoy 😊💕