"Hello? Anyone here?" I asked.

Suddenly, a boy came running and tripped on my suitcase.

The two of us fell down and he fell right on top of me. His glasses went sliding away. I looked at the boy and saw that he's trying his hardest to keep his eyes close.

" The two kinds of joke I can think of right now are lame or dirty. Pick your poison." I said.

"My glasses! Where are my glasses!"

"Uh..." I looked around and saw a pair of glasses. I pulled the glasses to me and put it on the boy's face. He opened his eyes and stood back up and ran away. "Uh... You're welcome?"

"That's Summers. Scott Summers. He's kind of always like that." I looked up and saw the boy from last week.

"You're the boy with the professor. I'm sorry I don't remember your name." I said.

"Yep, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Mimic if you're nasty." He said helping me up.

"Jean Grey." I said shaking his hand.

"I know. Welcome to the mansion. Want me to show you around? I can give you an insider tour." He said.

"That guy. Scott. What the hell is he wearing?" I asked.

"The yellow spandex? Believe it or not, you'll get used to it."

"How long have you been staying here?" I asked him.

"I live here for 3 years now. Second longest next to Scott." He said.

"So...What's your superpowers?" I asked.

"It's in the name, I can mimic other people powers."

"That's so cool. So you can take other people's power and make them your own."

"Yep."

"The name is a little basic in my opinion. I mean imagine if Captain America's name is Super Serum Man or something like that." I said.

"Give me a break okay. I was fifteen when I picked that name." He asked.

"How many powers did you have right now?" I asked.

"Two. Telepathy and I can turn into plasma form and pyrokinesis. So that means, I can control fire." I said.

"Who do you copy the power from?" I asked.

"The professor and you know, the dude from the Fantastic Four." He said.

"So... Do you find that it kinda creepy how he can read our minds and stuff?"

"At first yeah." He shrugged. "But I trusted him enough not to do that. Plus, it's pretty great here all things considered." He said.

"Yeah?"I said. Before he could reply I heard a loud footsteps heading our way. He grabbed me and
Stepped aside as a big dude came running down the hall.

"(Y/N), It's your turn in the danger room." He looked at me and got down on one knee.

"Jean, this is Hank Mccoy. Our Beast." He introduced me.

"Oh, my stars and gaters! I've seen a vision in scarlet and I must know her name." He said before kissing my knuckles and running away. I smiled and turned to (Y/N).

"Do people still talk like that?" I asked.

"Apparently Hank does. He's a sweet guy, Smart as hell too. Not so good with social interaction." He said.

"Well, I like him already."

"I bet." He said.

"So... Who else I have to meet?"

Curse Of The Mutants (X-Men Girls x Male Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara