27

"FUCK! Help me clean Lix! This place needs to be as clean as possible!" I said, suddenly jumping out of the seat. "What, is the Queen coming or something?" He asked. "No, but my grandparents are, and they have REALLY high standards!" I found a bin bag and started to throw all the bits of rubbish in. "Kai, how long until they get here?" "1 hour." He took the bag off me and looked right into my eyes. "You go get ready, I'll clean, ok?" I nodded and ran to the room.

I got into the shower and washed my hair, then after I finished I did my skincare and my makeup, then brushed my hair, just in time that I heard the bell ring. "Shit!" I hadn't even told the other members, but I didn't have time for that now. I ran to the door, neatened my hair and smiled, before opening the door.

I greeted them with a deep now each and a hug. "Hello, it's nice to see you Kai! I heard that you've got a job and a soulmate?" Said my grandma, stepping inside. "Yeah, he's really nice. Do you want to meet him?" They both nodded and I led them to the living room. "You wait here, I'll go get him." I walked to our room, and Felix was on his bed playing a game (most likely Genshin) on his phone. "Lixxie, they want to meet you." I said, pulling him off the bed. "Do I look ok?" He asked, walking over to the mirror and slightly fixing his hair. "Perfect." I replied, pulling him out of the room.

Also just for context these are his grandparents on the Korean side, the other grandpa was Japanese and the grandma was Aussie.

We walked into the living room, and as soon as Felix saw them, his mouth dropped. "Kai, they're your grandparents?" He asked, seeming confused. "Yeah, why?" "I think you should as Hyunjin that Honey." Said my grandma. "What's going on? How do you know Hyunjin?" I asked. What the hell was happening? "I'll call him now." I said, pulling out my phone and walking into the kitchen.

"Hyung can you come back to the dorms?"

"What happened?"

"Just come back!"

"Ok! Ok! I'm on my way. See you soon."

I hung up and started to make teas. As soon as they were done I brought them out and gave them to my grandparents. "He should be here soon." I said, sitting next to Felix.

Soon enough Hyunjin opened the door and dumped his stuff. "Grandpa! Grandma!" He ran up to the couch and hugged them both with a huge smile on his face. "They're my grandparents?" I said, at this point very confused. "They're mine though?" He said, sounding just as confused. We both looked over to them, and waited for them to speak. "Tea." Said my grandmother, taking a sip of her tea. "The thing is, you guys are half brothers." Said our grandpa. "What? How!" Said Hyunjin, his eyes widening. "Yeah, how?" I also asked. "Your biological father had Hyunjin, then had an affair with your mum Kai, so you're half brothers. "But I've never met him?" I said. "That's because he had another affair and who knows where he is now? All we know is that he can't produce kids anymore." Explained my grandmother. "So, let me get this straight. That drama lama is my half brother?" I asked, gesturing to Hyunjin. They both nodded.

Wow. Hyunjins my half brother. Both me and Hyunjin sat there staring at each other for ages, until Hyunjin looked at my grandparents. "Do I have any more siblings that I don't know of?" He asked. "Only Kais sister, who he had just after you. Other than that neither of you I have any other siblings." Said our grandma, taking yet another sip of her tea. "Hah! Wait until you meet the twins Hyunjin! You'll be called uncle Hyunjin!" I giggled out. "I'M A FUCKING UNCLE?" Wow did he look shocked. "Yeah, wanna see a picture?" I took out my phone and unlocked it. "Here. This is Jake, and this is Jay. No they were not named after the Enhypen members."

Jay on the left and jake on the right

"They're so cute!" He said, looking at my phone. "I know right? When we next go to Busan you should meet them." After that we just chatted for ages, until our grandparents had to go. After that, Hyunjin pulled me into a hug. "Little bro." He said, hugging me tight. I think that he reacted like this because he never had siblings, and it's kind of a shock to find out after years that you have a brother. "This is not what I thought today would turn out like." I said, pulling away. "Yeah, me neither, but I'm happy it did. Now I can say that I have a really talented brother and that I'm an uncle." He chuckled. "Should we ask if we can tell STAY?" I asked. Would the company even say yes? "Well we need to tell the company, and I think we should at least ask if we can tell STAY. I mean, they should say yes, the others were allowed to reveal their siblings." He shrugged. "Yeah. Let's ask." I agreed. "I'll call our manager." Said Felix, pulling his phone out of his pocket and dialling a number.

In the meantime me and Hyunjin went and sat in his room. We made a couple tik toks together, and called my sister. She said she already knew, but if I know her she's just saying that, because she can. After that we just chatted. We chatted about our lives, and about how we wished we knew earlier.

After about half an hour Felix came into the room. "Our manager said that you can tell STAY if you want." He said, leaning down and kissing my head. "Oi Felix, don't I get a kiss too? I'm your future brother in law sooo..." "Nope, only kisses for my boyfriend." He said, turning and walking out of the room. "Fuck you Felix." Hyunjin called out after him.

" Hyunjin called out after him

@official.KAI- I've just found out this bitch is my brother
@official.Hyunjin

@official.Hyunjin- language little bro
@official.KAI

@official.KAI- fuck you @official.Hyunjin